FS: 99 Cobra with 03 drivetrain

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
im trying to get $18,000 for it. if you have any other questions feel free to ask.
AJ

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
I had the car aligned and corner balanced. It came out at 3530 without me in the car. With me in the drivers seat the cross-corner balance came within 1%
i.e. front left with right rear. Right front with left rear

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
im sorry, lol. I got the car shipped from texas. It cost about $800 on a car carrier. You can get quotes online for free. Let me know if i can help at all.
AJ

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
cost to ship to 60175 IL ? I dont have time to search for it, if you could price it out with the same carrier you used, that would be awesome

SVTdubs

Established Member
I just noticed that pic with the o/d off. I wasnt aware that the cobra's had that light because they all are manual... or am I just smoking something?

Im getting very tempted to make an offer on this. No problems with the car what-so-ever?

Auditory7

Established Member
so you only want 17 for it now? im really really interested. contact me via PM. I could have you the money this week.

v8venomgt

Established Member
SVTdubs said:
I just noticed that pic with the o/d off. I wasnt aware that the cobra's had that light because they all are manual... or am I just smoking something?

Im getting very tempted to make an offer on this. No problems with the car what-so-ever?
i was wondering the same thing....

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Unfortunatly the car isn't problem free. The a/c compressor isn't working. The throw out bearing needs to be changed I have a centerforce one that wil go with the car. I also have axles that I haven't installed that will go with the car.

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
there is an o/d off light on all mustangs, same guage cluster save some money, you know. I tried using it as a shiftlight buy programing it on the chip. It was a fruitless attempt, as it is so small and not in a very good position to see. It is turned off at the moment.

If there are any other questions please feel free to let me know.
AJ

SVTdubs

Established Member
thats what I thought, I never noticed that before on my 03 cobra. Cool.

To the top for you. Did you get a chance to see shipping costs with the company you use to IL 60175?

Users who are viewing this thread