FS: APR CF Front Splitter (11-12)

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I don't think there's too many of these kicking around. I planned to use this on my car and have gone on a shopping spree and I am going to be going another route based on some other mods.

This is an APR Carbon Fiber front splitter, and it looks damn good. I can get more pics but I'd encourage you to just come see it in person. I am in Manchester, NH and will meet up wherever within reason. I really prefer not to ship. I will also be in Upstate NY in April.

Pic:
IMG_20140311_182612_zps6a01ad8a.jpg

$320

Last edited:

ctstangs

if you aint first you're...
Established Member
side question:

Is the black grille/surround attached to the bumper? Can I pull the grille/surround off without taking the bumper off? I have one sitting around and havent installed it yet...

sorry for the redirection, bump for a cool spoiler

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
side question:

Is the black grille/surround attached to the bumper? Can I pull the grille/surround off without taking the bumper off? I have one sitting around and havent installed it yet...

sorry for the redirection, bump for a cool spoiler

No worries man. Yea you can get the grille out easily without taking the bumper off. Take a look at AM and one of the install guides from the grilles they sell

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
That spoiler is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick looking!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish it were for a '13!!!!!

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I am trying to avoid shipping since its such a big piece. I will consider it if I have a hard time finding someone local-ish. I assume shipping will be close to $100 due to the size and having to buy a box etc. I may be wrong, though.

edit - another shot:

IMG_20140125_190551_zps4bb26bb5.jpg

full size:
IMG_20140125_160539_zps1d2f0a3c.jpg

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Let me see if I can round up a box for it.

Dan

If you cant find a box, just get a fridge box from an appliance store, and cut out four pieces about 4 inches wider all the way around bigger than the splitter.

I would wrap the shit out of the splitter with bubble wrap, place two pieces of cardboard on each side, and then packing tape the hell out of the carboard to make a thin box.

Users who are viewing this thread