FS: Authentic Saleens 18x9 18x10

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
My rims are in pristine condition.I bought these wheels direct from Saleen,they have always been on a garage kept car.No curbrash,chrome is in perfect shape and no blemishes what so ever.$900 for the wheels,$1200 for rims and tires.Tire sizes are 275/35/18,295/35/18 fronts have 80% tread and the rears about 50%. NO TRADES!
018-2.jpg

027-1.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

Last edited:

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I would give up a nut and a kidney to get these but I know that don't pay for TF's lol. All kidding aside I know these wheels and the seller personally and can verify they are in better than pristine condition never seen wheels get so much attention. Good luck with the sale no dissappointments to be had I wish I could buy them.:beer:

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
can you send me a direct side shot of car. I just want to see what the profile of the tire looks like compared to each other.

I'll make you an offer then. I'm in Ohio so I'll make the trip down.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I still have a place in my Heart for those wheels. Authentic is the only way to go IMHO. Great price and GLWS. If yours are 10" rears I had the exact same set.:bowdown:

Sure no trades lol?

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
I still have a place in my Heart for those wheels. Authentic is the only way to go IMHO. Great price and GLWS. If yours are 10" rears I had the exact same set.:bowdown:

Sure no trades lol?
I think its a fair price,When i bought the wheels from Saleen i paid $2200 (OUCH) Lol, My Chicanes should be done anytime now:beer:

what is the wheel weight of these?
Not sure i never weighed them but i found this.
Wheel Weights - 3.8Wiki

i would like wheels and tires whats the price shipped to 48371
PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread