FS: BBS RK Plasma wheels w/NT-05 tires

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Since winter has yet to come to the Northeast and I don't want to wait until Spring I am putting my Plasma wheels and NT-05 tires for sale. They are basically brand new with less than 50 miles on the set. I bought the wheels here in 2010 from an SVTP member and added the tires last year. I had them on my Mystic coupe for 2 drives then pulled them off. The wheels are perfect as you will see in the pics except for a small nick that was put on the lip of one of the front wheels when it was shipped to the member I bought them from. Thanks UPS. The tires were sized for my stock height Cobra. 245-40-18's up front and 285-35-18's on the rear. Wheels are 18x8.5/18x10 as most Plasma enthusiasts know already. Unfortunately I will not ship these because of the obvious problems with UPS. I am in the NJ/NY area but also close to Penn/Del/Conn for local sale. I want $2800 firm for the set. You can't buy these wheels anymore especially almost new like these. Buy the tires new will be about $800-900 so the wheels are only around $2000 for the set. Not splitting them up so please don't ask.

$2800 firm. WHEELS/TIRES are SOLD. Thanks.

DSC_0220.gif
DSC_0221-1.gif
DSC_0222.gif
DSC_0219.gif

Here is the thread from where I bought the wheels here so you can see the nick UPS put on the lip.http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...20-bbs-rks-plasma-18x10-18x8-5-pa-2500-a.html

Last edited:

Silver TT

Established Member
Great looking wheels. Do you know the weight of these wheels? Also, is 18 x 10 with a 285 the largest you can run or can you do an 18 x 10.5 with a 315?

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Great looking wheels. Do you know the weight of these wheels? Also, is 18 x 10 with a 285 the largest you can run or can you do an 18 x 10.5 with a 315?

Thanks. The 18x8.5 wheels are 19LBS. and the 18x10 wheels are 20LBS. I could of went to 295 on the rears but I think the 315's might have had some clearance issues on my stock Cobra. Check the BBS RK Plasma wheel thread here and I am sure that all tire sizes have been tried on these wheels.

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Devil you tempt me... These would be the truth on my black notch and you're local. Bump for ya while I plot a new way to piss off the mrs.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I have been getting quite a few responses from members that want these wheels and are far away from local pickup. I am not really interested in traveling 5-6 hours to drop off the wheels. But here is how I can accommodate a potential buyer from outside my local area. In Lower Delaware Sussex county I have a vacation home that I dont really visit in the winter too often. Its 4 hours from my NJ home. I am willing to meet up with someone there if they are 4 hours or less from the Seaford Delaware area. Just thought I would throw that option out there.

Thanks for all the replies.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Oh man, what i would do for these. Hope you still have them when i get my taxes.

I hope so too. I could come to Bel Air and meet you. My wife has relatives there she would like to visit. Thanks.

ATFPat

Established Member
Man I'm thinking about tapping some savings! I just bought 18'inch chrome afs wheels and tires though

Bump! One of the best wheels to mount up on a cobra!

Users who are viewing this thread