FS: Billetflow, Metco, Kennebell BAP, and SCT

SwivelSawvel

Established Member
Hey guys I installed these mods on my DD and ran into some problems with it not running correctly. Sense I bolted them all on at once I removed them one by one to find the issue and sad to say after a long day NONE of these modifications were the issue. Found 3 bad Coil on Plugs, and haven't gotten a chance to put them back on. The sad news is the house that I am currently renting went under foreclosure (I received notice today for my 30 day mark!) and I am not receiving my security deposit back for a new place so these mods need to go! I have bought these parts over the last year from here on SVTP! All of these parts have less than 2000 miles. Pics and pricing as follows!

Metco 4LB Lower 275obo Powder coated black w/ All spacers and hardware. Also I ordered up a new hardware kit from metco for the idler relocation bracket.
IMG_0220.jpg

3.2" Alt Pulley. $40 w/spacer Sold!

BA2600 SCT Big Air $180 SOLD!

4 Piece Billetflow Idler kit /w Hub and Supercharger pulley. (supercharger pulley is pretty beat up I would suggest changing it but doesnt affect the function) $250 SOLD!

Kenne Bell Boost A Pump. $200 Hobbs Switch is wired to run constant and is currently set up to run pre fpdm. SOLD!

I also have a Steeda Exhaust for the IRS but it would require new flow tubes into the mufflers as a exhaust shop welded one on crooked. Ill post pics if someone is interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread