FS: Black recaro sportlines / sliders CHEAP

cgjarvis

Established Member
FYI.....after seeing these seats in person, they need new seat covers. The seats appear to be RED like the last photo. Either very faded or someone painted them black because they were once red maybe?

Other than the seat covers...the plastic and seat rails look great!

Good luck with your sale.

Chris

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
FYI.....after seeing these seats in person, they need new seat covers. The seats appear to be RED like the last photo. Either very faded or someone painted them black because they were once red maybe?

Other than the seat covers...the plastic and seat rails look great!

Good luck with your sale.

Chris

nice meeting you today, I kept that in mind when pricing them, for under 1500 you can have a set of basically brand new sportlines, i might buy some new covers and throw them on.

New price

djtech

Established Member
Man I would love to buy some different seats for my 99 Cobra, the stock ones suck and I've sat in them for over 90,000 miles ;). Do you know if they have a tan color that would match the Ford medium parchment interior (which my car has)?

Too bad you are not a little closer, I bet shipping will be a pretty penny on these too. I'm guessing you'd want at least a grand for them, they look worth it but I couldn't come even close to that amount right now

1967eleanor

Established Member
Man I would love to buy some different seats for my 99 Cobra, the stock ones suck and I've sat in them for over 90,000 miles ;). Do you know if they have a tan color that would match the Ford medium parchment interior (which my car has)?

Too bad you are not a little closer, I bet shipping will be a pretty penny on these too. I'm guessing you'd want at least a grand for them, they look worth it but I couldn't come even close to that amount right now

nope I want way less than agrand, actually you can get tan covers from recaro to match your int. shipping is around 150-175 in the lower 48

1967eleanor

Established Member
Gone, for 500 cash to a local, keep an eye out for the brackets and sliders in a month or so

Users who are viewing this thread