FS: BNIB Fore Triple hat w/3 GT pumps

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
You still have the three pumps? I thought they sold. If so, they are new, correct?

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I need to get some clarification on something. WHat exactly do you do with the y block. DO you have to use? I get what it is, but is it necessary to use with triple hat. If this set up is used, then I have to go with a mega driver or whatever that is, correct?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
The hat has (3) -6 outputs, 1 from each pump. The y block allows a direct -6AN connection from each pump outlet and provides a single -8AN connection to run to the front of the vehicle.

The third port comes with a block off in case you want to just run 2 pumps. I have the original FPW hat in my car and am running twin FPDM's, one to each pump. I suppose you could do that with 3 pumps or run the Mega Driver Module.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
OK, thanks. Can I run this set up right now with just two pumps? I have whipple 2.3 right now at 18-19 psi. I have thought about going to E-85 and upping boost. I would think this set up would be the ticket. What set up did you buy it for?

I just want to run two pumps for now I guess. Mainly because I already have bought the wiring and the second fpdm for it. I just need the the hat and pumps, but yours would give me room for growth.I would just need the mega driver.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I have a single turbo with a built shortblock and was planning to expand as well. Was gonna run 3 pumps with the MDM.

You can block off the one port on the hat and y block and run 2 pumps just fine with this hat.

Users who are viewing this thread