FS-BNIB Lethal Performance Upgraded FPDM

10-43 This 03

Established Member
I have a Lethal Performance upgraded FPDM forsale. Its BNIB and never insatlled. Was gonna sell it with my car but I/m going to try to sell it and use it to buy a new lower pulley ring and Reichard Racing Upper pulley for my 2.6 Kenne Bell. Posted below is description from Lethals website....

Zone 5 Performance 99-04 GT/Mach-1/Cobra Modified FPDM

Lethal Performance is proud to announce that we now offer MODIFIED Fuel Pump Driver Modules (FPDM)

WHEN DO YOU NEED IT?
If you'are running a pair of big returnless fuel pumps (i.e. Lincoln Aviator, Ford Focus, or Ford GT) and/or running '03/'04 SVT Cobra dual pumps with a pump voltage booster in your high-horsepower Mustang you NEED to have your FPDM modified. This modification allows the Ford Mustang driver (99-04) to sink substantially more current (up to 25Amps) without overheating. What happens when the stock driver overheats? It goes into thermal limiting and cuts ALL fuel supply to your engine until the driver temperature drops below a safe level. As I'm sure you're aware, the loss of fuel pressure with your engine at full load can often times be catastrophic!

This modification will NOT require a retune of your vehicle. It will not reduce reliability of the driver or of the system. In fact, the driver will run much cooler than in the stock configuration which will prolong its life even when used with high-flow, high-current dual pumps.

Price is $225.00 shipped to your door.

Users who are viewing this thread