FS! Built twin turbo GT less than 1k miles on build.

wv2000gt

Established Member
Hey guys I'm putting my Twin Turbo 2000 GT up for sale. I have decided to take the plunge and get married/buy a house. Unfortunately, I won't have time to finish the car to the extent it was planned. I had just got the car together towards the end of summer and put about 850 miles on the build just driving it around town and doing some light pulls on the highway. The car has never seen the strip, or been raced. I was planning to go with an auto swap before it ever saw any actual race duty.

It is running about 10-11lbs of boost with an AFR of 12. The tune seems to be spot on, but it has yet to see the dyno. I have a grimmspeed boost controller and had planned to run about 18psi. I don't really want to sell, but unfortunately I must. This car should make over 700rwhp EASILY on this setup. It runs and drives great, and is very street friendly with a perfect idle.

Here is a quick list of mods, I'm sure I'm leaving plenty out. Everything has less than 1k miles!

MMR 4.75 Stroker 1000 ARP hardware (have build paperwork)
MHS Stage II heads
MHS Stage 2.5 Turbo Cams
Edelbrock Victor JR Intake
SR High flow Plenum/Throttle body
Lightweight Chromoly Flywheel and Stage 3 clutch
T-3650 5spd Transmission
373 Rear gears

HP Twin Turbo kit
Jet Hot coated 57mm turbos
Tial Sport 38mm wastegates
Turbowerx exa oil scavenging pump
Intercooler with dual BOV
VMP Tuning 83mm blow through MAF housing
VMP 5000 Slot Style MAF
80lb Injectors
High Flow Rails
Lethal Performance Dual FPDM Setup
Dual Ford GT pumps with PPRV delete
QA1 Tubular K-member and A- Arms
Coil Overs 175lb springs
Strange 10 way adjustable struts
Rear Seat Delete

Asking $19,500

wv2000gt

Established Member
25zh76b.jpg

29qmvsn.jpg

9a9ytj.jpg

73fgqw.jpg

29eqbyw.jpg

10ye89w.jpg

zmk4za.jpg

fvk5ma.jpg

Last edited:

wv2000gt

Established Member
Thanks! I really wish I didn't have to sell it so soon. Unfortunately, I have a family/significant other that doesn't share the same appreciation for my expensive hobby. lol

wv2000gt

Established Member
The chassis just hit 100k I believe. Transmission (newer t3650 not t-45) and rear are stock except a 3:73 gear. Planned to do that when I switched to an auto setup.

How many miles on the chassis? Stock transmission? Stock rear end?

Last edited:

wv2000gt

Established Member
When you said chassis I assumed you meant body? That just hit 100k. The build...tubular suspension, engine, etc. has less than 1000 on it and has just been broken in. All new.

Yikes.

How many miles on the body?

Last edited:

wv2000gt

Established Member
After many fall through deals from forums, craigslist, ebay, etc....I am lowering the price and pricing it to sell. ..$16,500 If it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it and finish it for this spring.

NoviGT2000

Established Member
This may be an idea... If interested. I have a complete kenne bell 2.8H kit Id separate for your complete kit. I already have a K member n such so it would be a matter of headers Etc. Extensive swap. But let me know if interested.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
I wish I could buy this, badass car man. I'm looking to get into a house soon though too. :(

Users who are viewing this thread