FS: CCW 505a wheels 19 inch

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
So what is the size and offset on the rear 2 whores!?! :rolling:

Holy shit these wheels got passed around like a whore..

I bought them from a member here about 2.5 years ago
I sold them to cousin Petebull
He sold them to blown vert
Blown vert sold them to this kid

shauncurt

Established Member
Surprised to see them still for sale? If I didn't have a set already I'd hit them up unprotected.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Lowered the price to $2000. Someone has to want these wheels. Bring in the the spring/summer season with new kicks for your ride! :thumbsup:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Sale Pending!

Well I think I may have finally found a true non-cheap buyer. :-D No money exchanged yet, but person sounds real interested and is coming to see/pickup the wheels this weekend. Last chance if anyone wants them!! Just send me a deposit and I'll hold them off. Otherwise they may be gone this weekend.

venmousracer

Established Member
man these wheels are whores. Painter originally had these, guy in kentucky had them. I had them, then sold to a guy in the chicago and I guess 4 new owners from there… hahaha

HouseOfPower

to anyone that buys these I have a brand new set of 19" tires front and rear that are the proper heights to prevent rubbing. 255/35/19 front and 305/30/19 rear. These wheels are nice

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
to anyone that buys these I have a brand new set of 19" tires front and rear that are the proper heights to prevent rubbing. 255/35/19 front and 305/30/19 rear. These wheels are nice

Thanks for the support buddy! :beer: I know there's someone out there that wants to update their car's look. Especially that summer/car show season is almost upon us. Strap these babies on and you will turn heads for sure! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread