FS: COP conversion P/S reservoir bracket

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
This is the bracket you want for the drivers side if you've completed the COP ignition conversion on your 96-98 Cobra because it is much more "low profile" than the factory aluminum bracket which is large and bulky because a coil pack has to mount to it.
I've got two of these brackets for sale, painted black from the factory.

29223324018_medium.jpg

$25 shipped for one bracket in the factory black finish or black painted.
If you want me to paint it silver to match the factory timing cover, then its $30 shipped.

If interested, PM me for a quick response and I take Paypal for payment.

thanks!

Last edited:

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
The brackets that I have are slightly different from the bracket that 95PGTTech installed on his car. They do not use all three bolt holes like his bracket but CAN be modified to work properly using only two bolt holes and will be physically smaller than 95PGTTechs's bracket. If anyone still wants a "modified" bracket, let me know. Same price at $25 shipped

Last edited:

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
The bracket modified for proper installation:

29223324020_medium.jpg

Installed on my '96 Cobra:

29223324021_large.jpg

29223324019_large.jpg

The support bracket for the starter (positive red) cable that normally bolts to the big factory bracket will no longer be needed so it can be removed. In the two photos above, I have not yet removed that bracket from the starter cable.

Last edited:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Pm me your paypal info. Ill take one. I HATE the horribly big one I have from my turbo swap.

Users who are viewing this thread