FS/FT : 04 procharged mach 1, Charlotte, NC

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
i'll trade you some cheetos, 13 old pizza boxes (dominos), 11 california raisin figures (and carrying case), 463 assorted matchbox cars, some NIB some old and scratched but all roll, a empty box of altoids, 2 tubes of strawberry flavored sensual lotion, 1 fleshlight (only used a few times), 1 box assorted old issues of MM&FF, a 3 liter coca cola bottle filled with pennies, the Nsync collection with import cd's total 5 cd's, 1 broken microwave, 3 kittens, a 60gb Maxtor harddrive, a spool of solder (net wt. 4oz 60/40 rosen core), 1 set stock 5.0 valve covers, 8 used sparkplugs, will fit cobra/mach 1, 3 assorted Zippo lighters, an autographed picture of pee wee herman (says "to venomoussvt with all my love"), 1 clack faced autometer air/fuel meter NIB, 37 lbs of assorted rocks taken from my back yard, a case of aquafina bottled water (very refreshing), 2 cases snickers candy bars (slightly melted), 231 metal coat hangers (painted white), steeda mach 1 grill delete kit, 1 set saleen centercaps, 1 set craftsman 1/4" sockets (metric: 5mm-15mm, includes ratchet!!!), 1 set of 7 yard gnomes, 1 blowup santa claus.

PM me if you are interested

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
BTW Clint, for you question about the dyno it was a dyno dynamics dyno, which would be a load type dyno comparable to a mustang dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread