FS/FT : 04 procharged mach 1, Charlotte, NC

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
I think the main reason why its still available is that for 25k, alot of people are gonna be considering going with a terminator and passing up a car like this. I think this is a great car don't get me wrong... I just doubt anyone is gonna pay that price for it with those miles on it. Best of luck to ya, but if your really going to sell it... its gonna have to probably come down a lil bit.

cmb570

Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
I'd keep it and never drive it before I give it away.....

Im leaning toward it. I'll just keep waxing them cobra asses.... Except yours travis :) :beer:

Actually cant believe some of the cobra owners having problems selling on here too. Bunch of dreamers with no $$$ or just lowballers trying to get something for nothing

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
i'll trade you some cheetos, 13 old pizza boxes (dominos), 11 california raisin figures (and carrying case), 463 assorted matchbox cars, some NIB some old and scratched but all roll, a empty box of altoids, 2 tubes of strawberry flavored sensual lotion, 1 fleshlight (only used a few times), 1 box assorted old issues of MM&FF, a 3 liter coca cola bottle filled with pennies, the Nsync collection with import cd's total 5 cd's, 1 broken microwave, 3 kittens, a 60gb Maxtor harddrive, a spool of solder (net wt. 4oz 60/40 rosen core), 1 set stock 5.0 valve covers, 8 used sparkplugs, will fit cobra/mach 1, 3 assorted Zippo lighters, an autographed picture of pee wee herman (says "to venomoussvt with all my love"), 1 clack faced autometer air/fuel meter NIB, 37 lbs of assorted rocks taken from my back yard, a case of aquafina bottled water (very refreshing), 2 cases snickers candy bars (slightly melted), 231 metal coat hangers (painted white), steeda mach 1 grill delete kit, 1 set saleen centercaps, 1 set craftsman 1/4" sockets (metric: 5mm-15mm, includes ratchet!!!), 1 set of 7 yard gnomes, 1 blowup santa claus.

PM me if you are interested

my offer still stands

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
Maybe I missed it but how many miles are on it? How is the paint, any chips or blemishes? I really don't know that much about the ProChargers, at what RPM or MPH does that thing really turn on? And where are you located at in SC?

cmb570

Established Member
VENOM1 said:
Maybe I missed it but how many miles are on it? How is the paint, any chips or blemishes? I really don't know that much about the ProChargers, at what RPM or MPH does that thing really turn on? And where are you located at in SC?

Im located on the border, pretty much Charlotte, NC.

clock says 30k but only 6k miles on new shortblock, D1SC blower and clutch. Car is very clean. Couple small chips, normal for car with 33k miles on it, but looks great. Car is really very clean. Car sat in shop most of last year being built. Charger kicks in around 3k rpms or 3500

Users who are viewing this thread