Fs/ft: 2006 dodge ram 2500 slt lone star cummins lifted clean title in hand video

filmnews

Established Member
This truck looks great and stands out. This is a Lone Star edition Dodge Ram 2500 SLT. Never been wrecked and clean title in hand. I receive comments on this truck all the time. I have the clean title in hand. Truck runs and drives great. Truck has around 470 hp and 800 tq. The miles on the truck are all highway miles. I do not have to sell this truck. Wanting to see what offers are out there. Here is a list of some of the upgrades on the truck. Private party value is $21,700. Trans was rebuilt 50K miles ago and serviced under warranty 5,000 miles ago. The truck has 235K miles. I have paperwork on the trans. Looking for a nice mustang (03 cobra, built fox body plus cash, mach 1 plus some cash or 2005 up and mustang V8, lightning....) PM or post what you have.

Truck needs washed in this video and oil stains on the ground are from my old fox body Mustang.
VIDEO

th_847.jpg

1. Tranny Rebuilt 50K ago
2. 20" Black Forged Ion Wheels - $1,800 each
3. 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Tires
4. Brake Controller
5. New 4" rancho lift
6. Three sided tow hookup with locking connector
7. Diable Sport Tune - Picked up 100 hp and 170 TQ. Could go more, but don't want to hurt transmission.
8. Stock Exhaust with muffler removal and replaced with open pipe. Sounds great and painted to match wheels.

Little dirty because it has been too cold to wash it.
Cummins1.jpg

Cummins2.jpg

Cummins3.jpg

Last edited:

savant

Death Dealer
Established Member
Truck has around 470 hp and 800 tq. do you have dyno to prove? Has anything else been replaced like injectors, Fuel Injection Pump?

filmnews

Established Member
No dyno, 350 hp stock and added a 100 hp diablo tune and 170 tq tune. Also removed stock cat and muffler. New injectors two months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread