FOR SALE: FS/FT: Breitling Avenger II A32390 GMT Black Dial

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
WATCH HAS BEEN TRADED. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Up for trade is my Breitling Avenger II GMT 43mm. Part number on the back of the case is A32390. It has a black dial, but because of Breitling's AR coating which is one of the best IMO, this watch appears to have a dark blue dial in lower light settings, like in the house, but when outside the dial is obviously black.

The watch has a list price of $4,350

I am asking $2500 Trade Value. I'm not really interested in selling, unless it's for a partial trade.

The GMT 2nd and 3rd time zone features the red hand for 24 hour time zone on the dial, 3rd time zone reading on the bezel.
COSC Chronometer Certified
42hr Power Reserve
Still has the 6 year warranty which will last until 2025
21 jewels, biting at 28,800 VpH based on the Breitling Caliber 32 (ETA- 2893-2)
Indices on the dial, 24 hour markings on the bezel

The bracelet has a high chrome polished finish.

Condition: Near mint (minor marks on the clasp i'll polish out)
Movement: Breitling Cailber 32 based on the ETA 2893-2
Crystal: sapphire crystal, with anti-reflection treatment
Case: Stainless steel and steel case
Dimensions: 43mm, 12.2mm case thickness
Caseback: Stainless steel screw down
Crown: screw-down
Dial: Black dial
Strap/bracelet: Stainless steel deployment buckle
WR: 300 meters/1000ft.

Comes with everything it should have and is in perfect condition, the leather box has the extra links and the Breitling clear sticker that comes on the caseback

br-1.jpg

br-2.jpg

br-3.jpg

br-4.jpg

br-5.jpg

br-6.jpg

br-6.jpg

br-7.jpg

br-8.jpg

br-9.jpg

I'm not really looking to trade down, i'm willing to add cash, or a trade that's pretty even.

Interested in other Breitlings, Tudor, Omega, Sinn, Zenith, Grand Seiko, or other offers.

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Also willing to sell the watch for the same price of $2,500.

This watch is COSC Chronometer certified. COSC is an independent Swiss company that watchmakers send use to send in their watches to become certified. There are not many companies that receive this certification, it is usually only given to higher end watches with in-house movement or the more coveted 3rd party movement that is usually refined by the watch brand to specifically fit their watch design.

The top 3 watch companies that have received COSC certification are:
1) Rolex 2) Omega 3) Breitling

If you notice on both of my Rolex's, they both say chronometer officially certified as well as the the pictures above of my Breitling it says Chronometre Officiellement Certifie. I have a vintage 59' Omega Seamaster, so the COSC rating wasn't around back then for me to show you a picture of the chronometer certification writing on the dial.

Rolex-1.jpeg

Rolex-2.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread