FS/FT: Pristine 17x9/17x10.5 Chrome Cobras with Nitto 555... Will sell for a STEAL!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I'm willing to take a huge loss on these rims so I can buy some Gloss Black Cobras that are the same size with like sized tires. If anyone here would like to trade, that would be even better.

The tires have some Nitto 555 all around with 95% tread on each.

(2) NITTO Extreme Performance NT555 275/40-17 Tires
(2) NITTO Extreme Performance NT555 315/35-17 Tires

I just want to put together a black and red look which is why I'm selling. Somebody send me an offer for these and we can probably work something out. I'm selling the entire package as a set.

The highest lowball offer will win obviously. I will even throw in money for a trade with like-sized gloss black Cobras with good tires and similar condition.

This set with this package costs $1400 brand new at American Muscle and about $1100 used on this site so throw me some offers using those as a baseline and we'll go from there. Like I said, I'm willing to take quite a loss for me to be able to grab the Wheel package that I want. Let me know

Sorry I can't take more pics just yet, the car is at my Tuner getting worked on for a few days. If there are any particular angles you want see, just let me know and I'll ask my Tuner to take it and send it off to you.

Buyer pays for shipping

IMG_9252_zpsc33e5926.jpg

IMG_9761_zpsd4c90cbe.jpg

IMG_7917_zps10a767ac.jpg

IMG_7432_zps3a5d80b4.jpg

IMG_3842_zps94eb0772.jpg

IMG_3978_zps1a07405a.jpg

IMG_2251_zpsc213d1d0.jpg

IMG_1679_zps34c7a6ee.jpg

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Wow is that your new Cobra? that thing looks awesome. I would love to have those wheels, but my budget for car parts is shot.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Wow is that your new Cobra? that thing looks awesome. I would love to have those wheels, but my budget for car parts is shot.

Yeah, that's her, I didn't want to post up any detailed pics until I had her physically in the stable but that's her lol. Thanks Bud. All good, maybe throw me an offer and I can probably just hook you up with a deal. If not, it's not like your Terminator isn't already legit as is lol :rockon:

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I have stock 10th anny wheels or cash, located in southeast virginia, let me know if the trade falls thru.

The trade is supposed to happen this Sunday, but we need to set it up by tomorrow to coordinate schedules. I will let you know by tomorrow evening if it will happen or not.

scamara1977

Established Member
If trade doesn't happen, would you be willing to separate the rears from the fronts? Just interested in the rears shipped

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Car looks great - Torch Red with the black top looks so good together - but I guess I'm bias :-D Is it an 03 or 04?

Glad to see you finally got another one, you definitely had the fever - there wasn't a Terminator for sale ad that didn't have a post from you in it lol.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Car looks great - Torch Red with the black top looks so good together - but I guess I'm bias :-D Is it an 03 or 04?

Glad to see you finally got another one, you definitely had the fever - there wasn't a Terminator for sale ad that didn't have a post from you in it lol.

I'm happy to say I'm with you on the 04 club on this one and I definitely have the fever haha. I was fishing around for a while on some good deals and I couldn't wait to get my hands on one and once this thing is done at the tuner and I have some black rims on mine, I'll be giddy from excitement. Do you mind sending me pics of yours man? I like collecting pics of my favorite ones and keeping them in a folder. That and I might take some cosmetic ideas from you lol. :beer:

Thanks for the car compliment :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread