FS Gen 2 2.3 Whipple

svtreyes

Established Member
Here are the pics.

IMG_0609.JPGIMG_0612.JPGIMG_0614.JPGIMG_0615.JPG

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
You guys keep forgetting #7 of the new rules.

Three days later and the seller has posted again in the thread, but not acknowledged your post - seems to me like it's time for the new rule to be put into action and this thread go away before this guy rips someone off possibly.

svtreyes

Established Member
Three days later and the seller has posted again in the thread, but not acknowledged your post - seems to me like it's time for the new rule to be put into action and this thread go away before this guy rips someone off possibly.
Im not ripping anybody off. I have been a member since 08 but never really used the account till now I am still new to this. If someone is interested they can PM me and I will send them more pics of the blower and ill even take a selfie with the blower if they are that concerned. so unless your interested please stay off my posts. Thanks!!!

cobra466

Established Member
Is this for aftermarket TB? If so, I am interested...you can text or call me at 206-234-8347
thanks

Jake

Last edited:

Cobraguy042768

Established Member
Wish I would've seen this earlier. Just bought an item off seller and communication with him was excellent

svtreyes

Established Member
Great, then why not follow the stated forum rules? Seems like the sort of thing an honest person would be happy to do...
I am getting more familiar with the way the forum works. I hope to be a as good as poster as you some day. Next time it will be a little more helpful if you give advice and help rookie posters instead of making the assumption that I am trying to ripp somebody off.

Users who are viewing this thread