~~FS HRE 540's...Rare Exotic Wheels~~

sick88lx

Established Member
~~FS HRE 540's...NEW PICS ADDED 4/23~~

Looking to possibly sell my HRE Wheels so im putting them up to see what interest they can bring. These by no means are your every day Cobra's or FR500's. When you look them up they usually are on a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Viper, etc. They are like the Rolex of wheels and will run you minimum of $5k a SET new. Now that i've probably scared most people and if you're actually still interested then shoot me a realistic offer. Ridiculous offer's will be ignored so please dont bother. The back wheels were test fitted on my 88lx and I have provided pics as you can see of the clearance, that's with a stock width drum brake fox rear-end. They also fit 94-04 Mustangs as well as Cobra's, but check your spacing's for verification. There's over $5,600 in this setup between wheels and tires. If you want your Mustang to stand out from the rest these are definatly the wheels for YOU!! These type of wheels specifically built for Mustangs and very hard to find. E-mail [email protected] if interested.

$4,000 obo

HRE 540's 18x9.5 w6.75bs
HRE 540's 18x11 w7.5bs
**Back Wheels include Practically NEW NITTO 305/35/18 $600 in tires**
**Front Wheels have Michelin Pilot Sport 255/35/18 on now**

:evilgrin:
pics012.jpg

Hmmmmmm 305/35/18's Nitto Dr's :evil:
pics011.jpg

pics021.jpg

Tire's on backwards sorry.... :(
pics043.jpg

pics025.jpg

DSC02433.jpg

DSC02434.jpg

rudyspics016.jpg

rudyspics018.jpg

rudyspics117.jpg

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
hmmmm whats a "reasonable" offer?? I have 897s with brand new BFG dr's AND fdws. I couldnt unload for 3k

the market has sunk for high doller wheels but id be interested at the right number

sick88lx

Established Member
hmmmm whats a "reasonable" offer?? I have 897s with brand new BFG dr's AND fdws. I couldnt unload for 3k

the market has sunk for high doller wheels but id be interested at the right number

It depends on a variety of different things, I just sold my Fikse rears for $2600 alone they we're 18x12. PM me if seriously interested.

sick88lx

Established Member
HAHA man it's all good, it's more of the offers I get. I think some think OBO means HALF, LOL it does not.

Wish4svts

Established Member
Whats the closest to $3000 you would take. Im saving for some TF Chicanes right now that will be 2600 but i would come up with a little more to have these. Let me know??

Bisan

pm me your best price to Florida... They are beautiful wheels, but someone still has to invest in front tires...

Anyways, I'll bite, what ya thinkin?

sick88lx

Established Member
e-mail sent could not PM you I guess since your a new poster. If any questions please e-mail me at [email protected]

Tires are not a probelm if you know where to look for a good deal. If they dont sell i have a lead on some Michelin Pilot Sports that will go on for a real good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread