FS: IForged Aeros w/ BFG KDW's

SonicBlueFTW

Steedarr
Established Member
FS: IForged Aeros w/ BFG KDW's SOLD SOLD

sold my car so i'm selling these beauties... i was thinking about putting these on my next car but decided to sell them. i absolutely loved these rims when they were on the car. the quality and weight of these are unreal...

they are IForged Aeros 3 piece 18x9, 18x10.5. high polished lips and hyperblack (matte) finish. also have the $ 50 set of lug nuts and locks. the BFG's KDW are 275/35/18 and 295/35/18. The set only has about 8000 miles on them, never did a burnout, wheel spin, doughnut or anything that would hurt these wheels and tires. i ordered these directly from IForged, they were built for the 03/04 cobra. they could also fit other year mustangs but make sure they will fit before buying please. the front offset is +21 and the rear is +24. they fit perfectly without spacers. I installed the MM IRS bolt just to be safe though.. i'm asking $3000 picked up or $3200 shipped to US 48. ive had a few people asking so: or $2700 shipped for just the wheels..i live in North Florida and wouldn't mind delivering up to 250 miles or so.... PM with any ?'s please no trades. check the website for what the are worth..www.iforged.com
Thanks

the back (to see the construction of the 3 piece)

all tires have this much tread:

fronts:

Last edited:

s/c stang

Established Member
man these were the wheels I orignally wanted for my cobra....good luck with the sell..ttt

Avenger

Established Member
Awesome wheels / tires combo, bet it would look KILLER on my Oxford White. Too bad I can't afford it.

Why so expensive!!! I am in driving distance too..

Well, based on IForged's website, the wheels alone are worth close to $4k so... :shrug:

SonicBlueFTW

Steedarr
Established Member
Awesome wheels / tires combo, bet it would look KILLER on my Oxford White. Too bad I can't afford it.

Well, based on IForged's website, the wheels alone are worth close to $4k so... :shrug:

yeah i paid 4500+ and they are like 6 months old.. sounds fair to me. i could unmount the tires and sell the rims for 2800 if you would like... tires were like 250 a piece....if that helps let me know....

SonicBlueFTW

Steedarr
Established Member
i know.....lol... i really don't want to sell them .. i might make a coffee table out of them just to look at...:bash::bash::bash: LOLOLOLOLOL

Users who are viewing this thread