FS jl 4lb bedrug and more

02lightningred

Established Member
I have a jl 4lb pulley with good gator back belt and the bolts $150.00 shipped along with a new bedrug that has been in my truck for a couple weeks has never had anything on it still have the org box $300 + shipping and a set of lightning floor mats never used still in the box black with lightning in white $50 shipped. Can email pics of everything accepting offers

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
your first post is a for sale post and no location= :nono:

however, would you do a package deal on the pulley and mats? what color mats?

02lightningred

Established Member
Updated location and sure if you would like to do a package we could make an offer they are black with lightning in white i will email you pics of both the pulley and the mats. 04whitesvtlight my pm's are not working can u email me instead thanks [email protected]

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
02lightningred said:
I have a jl 4lb pulley with good gator back belt and the bolts $150.00 shipped along with a new bedrug that has been in my truck for a couple weeks has never had anything on it still have the org box $300 + shipping and a set of lightning floor mats never used still in the box black with lightning in white $50 shipped. Can email pics of everything accepting offers

Be careful my friends. Low post, no name in his profile, pay with a USPS money order or paypal or face to face.
Post some pics of the parts.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171549

02lightningred

Established Member
i have been reg since aug and bought my trunk in july bought im getting ready to trade it in so im selling everything i bought for it. I would perfer using paypal.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
02lightningred said:
i have been reg since aug and bought my trunk in july bought im getting ready to trade it in so im selling everything i bought for it. I would perfer using paypal.

A regular? With 5 posts? All of them in this thread. :rollseyes

You might be cool. But it's part of my job to watch out for scammers so the members here don't get burned.
You have a [.] for a name and just recently added your location. Not a good way to start and you still haven't posted any pics.

02lightningred

Established Member
i don't have the pics hosted anywhere and you see my full name in my email when i send the pics and i don't need to have all info posted for everyone to see and i never said i was a regular but i do regularly view but i never post....

Users who are viewing this thread