FS: JLT High Boost Kit, sonic blue

StrictlyPro

Established Member
I have a JLT high boost kit painted in sonic blue. It came off of a shop car that went down the track twice, and the setup was changed so this intake was pulled off. Here are a few pictures, if you need more please feel free to email or call me at 713-910-0111.

Asking $180 shipped to your door. Thank you.

Picture013.jpg

Picture012.jpg

EDIT: The MAF location you see in the pictures is not correct. We just put it together for to take pics, the actual MAF goes on the other side of the pipe, next to the TB.

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
ttt
wally give me a call, i can't find your new number in my phone and i need your address

BOOST FREAK

Established Member
I thought on the high boost ones the MAF was close to the throttle body? The way this one is assembled it looks like it relocates the MAF inside the fender.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
the way it's attached in the picture is not how it is installed......that is a high boost kit, i saw it on the shop car
the maf goes in between the orange/black pieces

StrictlyPro

Established Member
I apologize, the MAF is a stock one and someone just attached it together to take a picture. If you look there is no way you can fit a 12" filter and the MAF into your fender, you will be dragging filter everywhere. If you would like better pictures please email me or give us a call, for some reason my PMs are not working.

I'm asking $180 shipped. Will accept paypal, money orders or credit cards. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread