FS: Kenne Bell 2.8H, MPH Behemoth inlet, Naz Lower, and everything needed for install

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
I am updating this thread and lowering the price on the MPH inlet.

The Kenne Bell has been sold.
The fuel rails, crossover, and injectors are sold.
The lower intake manifold is sold.
The throttle body is sold.
The modified JLT intake has been sold.
The intercooler and misc parts for that are sold.

Modular Powerhouse Billet Behemoth Inlet for KB Blowers. Fit the 2.8H perfectly. Powdercoated black by Extreme Powdercoating in Lorton, VA and matches the front case of the KB damn near perfectly. This is cut for a single blade 03/04 style throttle body. It will include an idle air control valve from a GT (swap pins in the 03/04 harness) and the hoses and fittings to make it work. Your stock throttle cable bracket can be easily modified to work with this inlet, no swapping around throttle and cruise cables required. I paid full boat for this from Modular Powerhouse back when they were producing them and trust me they are hard to come by! No permanent modifications! Cleared my shock tower perfectly. Depending on your fuel system you may have to locate the fuel feed to the drivers side fuel rail as this inlet comes VERY close to the valve cover for maximum flow. I modified a JLT High Boost intake to work with this with minor modifications.

***NOTE*** This inlet was one of their first releases and I had an issue with the threads for one of the throttle body bolts (lower-outer). I was not willing to delay my build another 2 months to have the intake replaced by MPH so I drilled and tapped one size larger on the bolt. You MAY have to enlarge one hole in your throttle body. My Billetflow throttle body needed modification but the KB did not. Will not include the EGR Block-Off plate. Inlet cost me 1485 new. GT IAC and misc fittings were 250. Powdercoating was 200. Total 1900.00+ invested for 1500 miles of use. Asking $1300.00.

[youtube_browser]3p7TCSfoYA4[/youtube_browser]

IMG_06382.jpg

IMG_06392.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Last edited:

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
Asking 7,000 for everything you'd need to bolt it on, complete with fitting fuel rails and 80lb injectors bro. If you feel this is in the ballpark shoot me a pm we can have a chat, I prolly have some other items you'd be interested in also!

SnotRod

Established Member
If the buyer doesnt want the MPH inlet, i got first DIBS!!lol or if want to sell it seperate, shoot me a PM with a price. Thanks!!

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
If the buyer doesnt want the MPH inlet, i got first DIBS!!lol or if want to sell it seperate, shoot me a PM with a price. Thanks!!

Actually you're second in line for the inlet bro. I have this posted up on modfords as well. Thanks for your interest tho i'll be in touch if we go down that road!

Tony P.

Quagmire

Established Member
wish i didn't spend 2k on motor parts and clutch/flywheel/input shaft, I would have a blower but no motor, atleast i got the important part right?

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
All PM's replied. I've had parts FLYING out the door all week long and a lot of interest in the remaining parts. Thanks to all who have picked up these and some additional parts from me. These won't be around much longer so get 'em while they're hot!

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
wish i didn't spend 2k on motor parts and clutch/flywheel/input shaft, I would have a blower but no motor, atleast i got the important part right?

If you were able to get your motor together AND get the clutch/flywheel/input shaft completed for 2K, you're one SMART shopper! :) I spent 1600 on a clutch alone!

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
Alright somebody with a 2.6 or 2.8 needs to nut up and uncork their KB! Look at this thing compared to the cast KB inlet!

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Last edited:

Ukfox89

Established Member
Haha hell no I have been refreshing that damn tracking button every 5 mins lol. Thanks again. Totally regained all my faith in buying stuff online doing business with ya.

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
There's a good reason I listed the MPH Inlet items up as a package.

Your 4V IAC valve will not work with the MPH inlet. You will need an IAC and gasket from a 99-04 GT, then you'll have to fab up the plumbing to pull the air from between your MAF and the Throttle Body to the IAC valve.

Also, your 4V cold air intake will not work with the MPH inlet. You'll have to buy a brand new JLT High Boost 4" kit and cut the hell outta it, then you'll have to go to a hardware store and find a 4" Fernco 45* elbow then start cutting the hell outta that to get the angle you need to the throttle body.

Lucky for you I have everything you'll need to bolt it on and hit the key.

$1700.00 to your door.

Users who are viewing this thread