FS: Kenne Bell 2.8H, MPH Behemoth inlet, Naz Lower, and everything needed for install

KB@23lbs

Established Member
There's a good reason I listed the MPH Inlet items up as a package.

Your 4V IAC valve will not work with the MPH inlet. You will need an IAC and gasket from a 99-04 GT, then you'll have to fab up the plumbing to pull the air from between your MAF and the Throttle Body to the IAC valve.

Also, your 4V cold air intake will not work with the MPH inlet. You'll have to buy a brand new JLT High Boost 4" kit and cut the hell outta it, then you'll have to go to a hardware store and find a 4" Fernco 45* elbow then start cutting the hell outta that to get the angle you need to the throttle body.

Lucky for you I have everything you'll need to bolt it on and hit the key.

$1700.00 to your door.

Holy shit, I didn't know you had to do all this. I thought it was just a simple install like the Crushers for the Whipple. I was really interested in this but damn they charge you $1300 for a brand new one and you gotta cut all your intake up? Seems like they would do a better job in the design of it. What was your gains off it, I'm bumping my boost up to 26lbs next month, still debating on this Inlet.

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
I never did before and after tunes to know exactly what the gains are. The norm is around 50whp depending on your current power level. The more air you move the more the stock inlet becomes a restriction. Someone running 16-17psi likely will not see those kind of gains. Being at 23psi you should see just that, may even more. Just bolting it on will net you 1-2 more PSI and lower IAT's.

1300 for one new is a smokin deal. I paid 1485 brand new straight from MPH and it was completely bare, uncoated billet.

KB@23lbs

Established Member
Kurgan Motorsports in GA bare also. Thanks for the info on the mods that have to be done

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
All items are SOLD! Many thanks to all those who picked up these parts. I lost my ass and y'all got some killer deals but that's how it goes. Enjoy!

Tony P.

Users who are viewing this thread