FS: Modified Glock 23 .40 Cal in Seattle area

86strokerlx

Ford dreamer
Established Member
Looking to get rid of my modded toy though I had to do it. :cryying: It is a Gen 3 Glock 23, .40 Cal.
Like pretty much everything else I own, it's modified pretty well. Titanium striker, titanium safety pluger, stainless steel recoil rod and spring, custom built and modified trigger, 6 factory Glock 10rd magazines, original box, unopened manual, cleaning rod and brush, leather conceal carry holster, 20+ rounds of Hyro-shock ammunition and backstrap/slug plug.
I picked up this gun and before putting any ammo in it, I immediately had it modified by a Gary Sinclair, a highly respected and registered Glock armorer in Portland, OR last year. Have all stock parts. Since new, this weapon has had less than 3500 rounds put thru it. Meticulously cleaned after EVERY trip to the range. Very nice gun! Shoots absolutely perfectly. It's simply too much for my little hands. Will eventually be stepping down to a G19, 9mm. Over $1100 invested. Asking $700. Pictures available upon request.
Please do not PM. Email or call if interested. Thanks! Mike

Last edited:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I think the Mossberg 500 Persuader should be enough for me. :coolman:

TTT for a nice piece! :thumbsup:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I can highly recommend anyone to purchase from Mike. Standup guy who I bought a VERY large amount of parts from that were just as described ( or better).

Good luck with the sale. TTT

86strokerlx

Ford dreamer
Established Member
saleen09 said:
I can highly recommend anyone to purchase from Mike. Standup guy who I bought a VERY large amount of parts from that were just as described ( or better).

Good luck with the sale. TTT

Thanks again for the kind words. This is great, all of a sudden I have some interest in the gun, which is cool though I had almost decided not to sell but, if the right person comes along and I can find her a good new home, I'll have to let her go! :cryying:

I sent an email to everyone who has contacted me so far with a few pictures. Please let me know if they arrive ok. Thanks for all the interest!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread