FS: New 99-04 Bi-Xenon Headlights

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
does anyone have a link to larger pics of these headlamps, or similar projector retrofitted headlamps installed on a 99-04 mustang?

I really need to track down a volunteer car to get these installed on.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Man im interested in these, its the price that's kicking my ass haha. I want to replace the headlights I have now but am looking for oem fitment. I also have HIDs already installed, would I be able to just swap the headlights out and utilize my HIDs? Im sure others could be pondering the same question. Also I read you were having projection problems because of the lines in the headlights lenses themselves, how are you planning on fixing that? Possibility sanding the inner lenses? Hope these questions help you out as well as other potential customers. Thanks

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Man im interested in these, its the price that's kicking my ass haha. I want to replace the headlights I have now but am looking for oem fitment. I also have HIDs already installed, would I be able to just swap the headlights out and utilize my HIDs? Im sure others could be pondering the same question. Also I read you were having projection problems because of the lines in the headlights lenses themselves, how are you planning on fixing that? Possibility sanding the inner lenses? Hope these questions help you out as well as other potential customers. Thanks

Seeing as these are H1 projectors, I can include a pair of H1 bulbs that will plug into your existing ballasts. So, all you would do is install the headlights, plug the bulbs in, and wire up the bi-xenon solenoid (I could provide schematics). If you're interested in this pair (with the amber turn signal reflectors) I can make the price VERY appealing for you.

As for the headlight lines, I can pull the metal 9007 adapter plates, move the projector up 1/4" and the line should be clear of the beam. I want to check it with the completed headlight first as I had to pull the driver's side light apart to inspect the projector. Once I pull the plates, manual rotation would be required whereas using the 9007 adapter plates it would be preset.

Last edited:

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
I checked the finished headlight (passenger side) to see what the deal is. I'll have to either use the H4 plate or modify the 9007 plate to get the projector to clamp to the headlight reflector bowl in a spot other than dead-centered. So, onward and upward.

FWIW, the passenger side doesn't shine through the diffuser line when it is dead centered in the 9007 socket using the 9007 adapter plate. The driver side does. Peculiar.

Users who are viewing this thread