FS: new maximum motorsport cc plates 94-04 and used rlcas

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
You need to get some new material man, you really do. Its all always the same shit. Blah blah silver spoon junior whore racial slur child no respect idiot/fool blah blah. Does that about wrap it up. Look I said the same thing you said with a lot less words. You know that really was a long post. Frankly I didnt read anything passed the racial slur comment again. I never made a racial slur in this thread. If you knew what a racial slur was then you would know that. All I was doing was commenting on your sexual preference which is none of my business.

Edit: after posting this I noticed a few choice words of yours towards the bottom, Law Enforcement DEFACS. Makin money. I would love for you to call law enforcement on me about being a bad parent and not providing a great living environment for my children. And when they call you and tell you that my kids are grown and moved out and living on their own, you will be hit for false accusations. Thats your call though. And as for the money. I have said that I dont frequent this site that much as its just a bunch of cobra guys(which I am not and dont want to be) sittin around bullshitting together. So I only come here to put up a couple of ads. Haven't sold anything from here yet. Why? I have 2 valve parts, most everyone here needs 4 valve parts. Think about it. So how much money have I made? How many people have I used? None. Congrats on figuring that one out. Obviously the only one making stuff up here is you and you are the one to dumb to see your own stupidity. Come to think of it, I've only put up 1 ad on this site, the others were put up for me. Anyways, the old lady is hollering, don't wanna be late for Church. Later buddy.

1st paragraph response,

Re: Agreed
your quote "none of your buisness" and with that comment you made it clear , NONE OF THIS IS YOUR BUISNESS but you still had to mouth off and continue to.
LOL you read it all and you know it just another one of your LIES and your caught again cause of your response indicated you had to read it Junior.
Funny why you care about my sexual preference and that it matters to you :)
Your wierd to say the least commenting on others sexuality in here and even bringing it up as you must have something in you closet to hide or it hit home with you :)

2nd "edited" paragraph response

Ok, I can Agree with you on something for sure Junior,
"Church" is where you need to be.
I never make accusations I just forward info along and let them decide who is Qualified which would be the State.
Of corse you make no money on what you sell , your a true Santa Claus
I could care less how many peeps you have used thats your buisness not mine.
2v Or 4v again I could care less about what you sell or where or to whom.
Heh most your post are for sale and I don't see to much other but whatever junior.
You are so ignorant that now I understand the old saying about people like you ,
Ignorance is Bliss and you are the poster boy for that cause you just can't leave what was never your buisness to begian with alone and keep that big trap shut when you need to as shown above in post.
One more thing to,

Keep looking

you hear music yet ?

RCK_JMS

Established Member
chopps said:
Your wierd to say the least

Im weird?? Who is the one with nothing better to do than sit around on a Sunday morning and make up fake e-mail addresses and talk to me through them?

chopps said:
I never make accusations I just forward info along and let them decide who is Qualified which would be the State.

Call them or quit talking about it.

chopps said:
Of corse you make no money on what you sell , your a true Santa Claus

Yeah, since I have sold nothing here, I have made no money. And when I buy a part for $700, either barely use it or dont use it at all and turn around and sell it for $600 wouldn't that be me losing money and not making it? Maybe you learned some math and you can figure that one out, because God knows no one ever taught you how to spell.

chopps said:
Heh most your post are for sale and I don't see to much other but whatever junior.

You pointed that out once already. None of my parts would fit your car, nor any terminator owners on the site so what does it matter to you???

chopps said:
You are so ignorant that now I understand the old saying

You are supposed to be older than me and you are just now beginning to understand what that means. Back up everyone, we're dealing with a genuis here.

from my personal email address said:
No Subject)‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Sun 11/18/07 10:46 PM
To: [email protected]

Whats up ?

When I googled you nick,
I see everywhere you go like modular depot,modularford forums,svt,modularpowerhouse,corral net,and even owensboromustangs.

Google me now

How bout you go google yourself. Since we all know what you really mean by that. Since you got my e-mail address why don't you just send me the results to what you find. Its probably only this site anyways but Im not wasting any of my time doing it. Sorry.

Oh yea but I did get that number for you to the Child Protection people here in Kentucky even, to make it easier for you. (502) 564-2136
But remember before you go making a fool of yourself, 19 and 20 year old people are no longer children, just remember that. I'll be expecting a call from them, they'll be in their offices tomorrow.

Hmmm I wonder what you're gonna say next. Shouldn't be to hard to figure out, I could just scroll up and read everything you've said so far. You just repeat yourself over and over again so its gonna be in there somewhere.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Im weird?? Who is the one with nothing better to do than sit around on a Sunday morning and make up fake e-mail addresses and talk to me through them?

Call them or quit talking about it.

Yeah, since I have sold nothing here, I have made no money. And when I buy a part for $700, either barely use it or dont use it at all and turn around and sell it for $600 wouldn't that be me losing money and not making it? Maybe you learned some math and you can figure that one out, because God knows no one ever taught you how to spell.

You pointed that out once already. None of my parts would fit your car, nor any terminator owners on the site so what does it matter to you???

You are supposed to be older than me and you are just now beginning to understand what that means. Back up everyone, we're dealing with a genuis here.

How bout you go google yourself. Since we all know what you really mean by that. Since you got my e-mail address why don't you just send me the results to what you find. Its probably only this site anyways but Im not wasting any of my time doing it. Sorry.

Oh yea but I did get that number for you to the Child Protection people here in Kentucky even, to make it easier for you. (502) 564-2136
But remember before you go making a fool of yourself, 19 and 20 year old people are no longer children, just remember that. I'll be expecting a call from them, they'll be in their offices tomorrow.

Hmmm I wonder what you're gonna say next. Shouldn't be to hard to figure out, I could just scroll up and read everything you've said so far. You just repeat yourself over and over again so its gonna be in there somewhere.

JUNIOR WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES

NO one gives a hoot about you or what you do !!
Your a For Sale whore and thats ok
Other than selling stuff here all you do is bash others and insult there intelligance with you infantile childish attacks and ways.

Last edited:

RCK_JMS

Established Member
JUNIOR WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES

No one gives a hoot about ME or what I do !!
Other than selling stuff here all you do is bash ME and insult MY intelligance with you 100% FACT BASED GROWN UP COMMENTS.

There, I fixed your comment to have the truth in it. And I opted not to fix any of your grammatical errors. That is all.

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
ok,
Junior proceed with your rant of
Yapping and Flapping of those gums

One thing is for sure,
there is not one person here that gives a hoot about you or me or even what you say about me from your porcelain throne except you because you have "0" credibility here via your posts :burn:

I'll do you a favor to and post the definition from webster's below for you read,

Main Entry: cred·i·bil·i·ty
Pronunciation: \ˌkre-də-ˈbi-lə-tē\
Function: noun
Date: 1594
1 : the quality or power of inspiring belief <an account lacking in credibility>
2 : capacity for belief <strains her reader's credibility — Times Literary Supplement>

whats next ?
I got my :pop: and my :beer: and sun glasses :coolman:

RCK_JMS

Established Member
Man, I honestly gotta thank you, I been sitting here trying to think of the word credibility and I just couldn't seem to think of the word. I needed it for another post on another site and my mind just drew a blank.

And I will agree with you on a point or two. No one cares about anything you or I have said in this post lol.

And I am getting this feeling that you along with myself are growing very bored of this anyways. With that being said, I got some work to do.

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
LMAO, what a good way to end it ladies... hehe EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!

I kid about the lady part (I have to say this cause I know chopps wont understand a joke)

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
Also I thank you both for giving my post more attention than any I have ever posted ever!

I wish you guys the best of luck in your endeavors, and I hope I see you guys going at it in the near future.

RCK_JMS

Established Member
Nah man, this has all just been a big joke. We're actually best friends, we live right next door to each other. We've been typing these messages back and forth from the same damn computer actually for crying out loud. lol Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
hehe, ya I think I know you were joking. But I didnt want to make assumptions lol.

so how come your not giving it to chopps' mom in the a$$ any more? depleted?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
LMAO, what a good way to end it ladies... hehe EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!

I kid about the lady part (I have to say this cause I know chopps wont understand a joke)

Well, thankfully everything is sold and I can put an end to this klusterf0ck of a thread! :kaboom:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread