FS (new) MM delrin control arms, bolts, & K member

mizfitjon

Established Member
like title says, i have a set of maximum motorsports front delrin control arms 99-04 part #MMFCA-8. Which is the zero offset. Tried fabbing MM's front supsension on my 68 mustang but the suspension geometry would be way to off. Wasnt possible. Instead used a different crossmember and A Arms but was able to use the sn95 spindles and MM's coilovers. Cant attach pics so pm email address or post it and i can send you some. Never installed, just the box from mm was opened! Look brand new like they came obviously. Also, have 4 low profile A arm bolts.

Asking:
$430 shipped for the A arms
$25 shipped for 2(pair) of the low profile bolts (have 2 sets)

also have MM hellioin K member part #MMKM-3 only problem was we cut it 3 inches down from the brace that bolts to the frame rail on both sides. If you can weld, would line right back up, just throw a tig weld on it and you'll be good. Or i can have it welded by my fabrication buddy for alittle extra, would need paint around where it was welded or re powder coated. Would like to get $300 plus shipping. Thats less then half price, though yes it is cut but after welded and power coated would still save acouple hundred dollars.

mizfitjon

Established Member
ill get a pic of the k member wed. Its out in my buddies shop where im working on my mustang. PM me your email address, im not allowed to send or post attachtments on here yet. Not enough post i suppose.....

mizfitjon

Established Member
hey sorry guys for the no replies....my grandmother pasted away so ive been busy with all that. Ill send pics to whoevers asked so far once i get home from work.

mizfitjon

Established Member
no its Olathe, KS....its about 20 min from missouri state line or also 20 min from kansas city missouri. Ill get pics tonight after work neotokyo and black 10th vert.

Users who are viewing this thread