BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Very nice ride - looks awesome. The coolant on the overflow tank - just need a new cap?

Will175

Established Member
Do you have any vids of your baby? If so could you please email them to me at [email protected] this is probably the closest to what I was looking for this set up with your color, white, or blue with CCWs. Also how do you think this would handle a road trip from your location to Las Vegas? Thanks for your time.
Will

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
Do you have any vids of your baby? If so could you please email them to me at [email protected] this is probably the closest to what I was looking for this set up with your color, white, or blue with CCWs. Also how do you think this would handle a road trip from your location to Las Vegas? Thanks for your time.
Will

I have a video of it on the dyno and I plan on making a video of it here shortly before I let it go. I will try to get it uploaded here soon. I think it would be great on a road trip, id imagine about 24-25mpg. If I had kept it this summer I was planning on going to Florida in it to visit some family. It can be a bumpy ride with the suspension as stiff as it is but it isnt that bad. On the highway obviously depending on road conditions its usually really smooth.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
I still can't believe this car hasn't sold. FWIW... I paid $35,000 for a whippled mystichrome a couple years back! Somebody do the math, realize what a deal this is, and jump on this thing! Ok I'm done. :)

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
I still can't believe this car hasn't sold. FWIW... I paid $35,000 for a whippled mystichrome a couple years back! Somebody do the math, realize what a deal this is, and jump on this thing! Ok I'm done. :)

Thanks yeah Im surprised Ive had to bump this thread as much as I have.

venom04svt

Established Member
Wow..i remember seeing this car being built, it was the first of its kind, badass for sure...and made a lot more HP that the street tune its at now....good luck man, someone will come along, the car is too nice not to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread