FS Ohio: 03 Twin Turbo MG Cobra

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
nope still got it, i just meant from what its looking like im going to be keeping it lol

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
Ive agreed to multiple offers and then get nothing back from the individuals...hmmm weird. Getting sick and tired of that. Dont talk to me if you dont have the money... let me rephrase that. Dont claim to have the cash, low ball the crap out of me and then back out. /rant

Bump

Last edited:

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
i like the way you put that..i hat that b/s shit too..

lol I just dont get it man Ive never had this many problems.

alright people no jokin around, back on ebay Buy It Now $25,000:eek:. Im running out of time here. :xpl: I will take it off If someone makes an offer on here.

item number: 200517278801

SERIOUS inquiries only please. No Trades. Thank you

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ok, I am pretty interested at this crazy buy it now price, whats the story on the motor and transmission? built or stock? I'm not looking to haggle price cause its already way under fair resale value, i just want to know so i can make an informed choice if i buy it

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
Ok, I am pretty interested at this crazy buy it now price, whats the story on the motor and transmission? built or stock? I'm not looking to haggle price cause its already way under fair resale value, i just want to know so i can make an informed choice if i buy it

pm'd

Black99Stage2

Established Member
Beatty....if this car is still for sale I have cash in hand....please call me 843-455-5122....otherwise tomorrow I am set to look at another cobra

Users who are viewing this thread