FS OR TRADE FOR STOCK : Built longblock 10:1 with oilver billet i beams and diamonds

svteezy

Established Member
FOR SALE OR TRADE: I'm going a different route with my turbo yote fox. Complete engine w/ stock intake to oil pan. 2011 block, Oliver billet I beam rods w/ 7/16 rod bolts, Diamond coated pistons, total seal rings, ARP main stud and side bolts, TSS billet oil pump, oil squirters deleted, 10:1:1 compression, stock GT heads and cams, ARP head studs. I have receipts and paper work to engine. Motor has less than 800 miles on it. $8500 or $5000 plus stock motor. Motor is still in car so whoever is serious can hear it run and I'll take them for a ride in the car. My car made 801/750 on 15psi with 71mm turbo. Ideally I really would like to work a trade with someone looking to go built. I'm located in Ocean Springs, MS on the Gulf Coast

**PRICE DROP TO $4k PLUS GOOD STOCK MOTOR**

My car weighs right at 3300 with me and the car went 5.80@120 with hardly any suspension work. I spent a lot of money on this motor and the only thing I didn't do was the sleeves. I never planned to push it past 1000rwhp so that's why. Some people have luck going past that point on stock sleeves but that's up to you.

Also If you have a cobra jet intake setup i'd reflect that into the trade price.

My number is 228-217-3121

34j3pzc.jpg

2hhdvo6.jpg

rk1ywy.jpg

xcoj83.jpg

10win91.jpg

oayq0z.jpg

2s9alop.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread