FS: Parting out wrecked 04 Cobra

TRBO VNM

Ok, most of the car is already parted out. It was parted out to sell the body for someone to fix and use as a racecar or rebuild if they wanted to, but a couple of deals fell through because of distance. So, here is what I have left that I can remember.

From Competition Orange Cobra

Exterior
-Both side mirrors, driver side has spots from battery acid, but was wiped down and paint was not eatin’ through pending payment
-Sun Visor, need to check which side, great condition
-Both doors with windows and all internals, both good condition. Driver has very minor ding that is not that noticeable in pics. Passenger side had a scratch that was repaired and painted
-Rear decklid, great condition, repainted from rock chip scratch pending sale
-Rear Spoiler, great condition, repainted from rock chip scratch pending sale
-Third brake light, great condition pending sale
-Passenger side taillight(has 50% tint on it), great condition
-Both rear quarter windows, great condition and have 20% tint
-Rear glass, great condition and has 20% tint
-Rear brakes(caliper, rotor, bracket, brake lines), great condition, about 25k miles
-Front brakes(rotor and bracket, no caliper or lines), great condition, about 25k miles sold
-Panels-above rear quarter windows, good condition
-Rocker panels below doors, good condition pending payment

Interior
-Front Seat Belts, great condition
-Headliner, minor burn rear passenger side from welding in cage, not very noticeable
-Headliner light assembly, great condition
-Rearview mirror, great condition
-Dash, great condition. Has indentation above AC on driver side from monster tach UPR bracket that attaches to the AC controls, no holes in dash. Indentation may come up after being in the sun to warm it up. pending sale
-Plastic bezel that goes around radio and AC controls, great condition pending sale
-Heater Core(whole assembly that mounts to firewall), great condition
-Both door panels, driver side good condition, scratch on speaker grill. Passenger side great condition
-Mach 460 rear deck with speakers and amps(2 of these actually), one is perfect, other one, one of the mount bolts broke off
-Carpet (has holes from cage install), good condition
-Door sill plasic(parts that clip on the lower door jam, not the small thin double sided tape ones), good condition
-E-brake assembly, great condition
-Steering colum/wheel(airbag blown), great condition
-OBD2 wire harness that is behind the dash, great condition pending payment
-Wire harness that goes back to the trunk for FPDM and it has the rear speaker connections, good condition, I need to solder FPDM harness back on. pending payment
-Wire harness with fuse block and I think it goes through driver side firewall, good condition, minor damage to one of the connectors under the driver fender, but still connects fine. pending payment

Harnesses have relays and boxes attached from behind the dash.

Please PM me offers. All reasonable offers entertained, but please no low ballers. I am fair and honest and expect the same from the buyer. I will search for similar items to start determining prices and update this as I find them unless we come to an agreement prior to me finding a price.

I can also be emailed at [email protected]

thanks
Jason

Last edited:

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
im not sure what the piece is called.... but it is the plastic piece on each side of the rear seats where the seat belts go into.... if you have those, p.m. me with a price shipped to 94533!

thanks
jake

PureStang

Established Member
i know i said that i couldnt spend any more money but how much do you want for the Radio Bezel, shifter bezel, and the 2 door inserts that the window controls are in. i painted mine and i am getting a lil bit tired of them

TRBO VNM

front brakes pending sale.

01strimbullit, sorry I don't have those.

PM's replied

Purestang, had a couple asked about the radio bezel before you, so I need to honor that. if they fall through I will let you know. I don't have the shifter bezel and the door inserts I really would like to go with the door panel, but that could change. send me an offer on those.

Last edited:

02saleen346

Established Member
Pm a price of the steering wheel shipped. Also how much for the wiring harness that goes under the dash? Do you have the radiator fan?

TRBO VNM

omj, I don't have complete shafts. I have 2 broken that can be made into 1 good one. I would put it together and sell for $100 plus shipping.

FHATTCATT, pm sent with location.

02saleen, send me your city and zip in a pm. the harness might be sold. the fan was damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread