FS: Parting out wrecked 04 Cobra

TRBO VNM

BillyMac72 said:
Do You Have The Cargo Net For The Trunk?

no, and damn it I need one for my new cobra...lol. sorry

sonic, sounds good. I can't believe how many want the mirrors. I didn't think they were such a wanted item.

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
Do you have the rear passenger side 1/4 panel trim plastic. This is the plastic piece under the one that goes around the side window. I broke a tab off mine. Shoot me a pm.

bcsvo

4V Road Racer
Established Member
How about the cowl/wiper panel cover, between hood and windshield??Managed to destroy mine taking it off.
Also center section from IRS, differential.

Brian

TRBO VNM

oh three cobra, sorry I don't have them

bcsvo, need to check on the cowl piece. I had a pm on it as well and need to check tomorrow when I get back from being out of town.

bri03gt, mirrors and side skirts are currently spoken for.

01yellowcobra23, no sorry.

all PM's replied to.

Last edited:

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
what kind of rims does it have? i am looking for a center cap that says SVT on it to keep me from having to buy one from the stealership...

TRBO VNM

no rims. they are on my new cobra. I have 2 SVT centercaps. make me an offer

no fenders, damaged

gauge cluster was sold.

TRBO VNM

no airbags. both deployed.

cup inserts I would rather not separate yet, but I have had a few ask for them. I would like to sell the door panels as a whole per side.

TRBO VNM

UPDATE: Items still left

Exterior
-Sun Visor, need to check which side, great condition
-Both doors with windows and all internals, both good condition. Driver has minor dent that is not that noticeable in pics. Passenger side had a scratch that was repaired and painted. no key lock cylinder in driver door.
-Rear decklid, great condition, repainted from rock chip scratch. no key lock cylinder ($200 shipped)
-Passenger side taillight(has 50% tint on it), great condition
-Both rear quarter windows, great condition and have 20% tint
-Rear glass, great condition and has 20% tint
-Rear brakes(caliper, rotor, bracket, brake lines), great condition, about 25k miles($250 shipped)-Panels-above/around rear quarter windows, good condition
-Set of front and rear rubber brake lines. ($50 shipped)

Interior
-Front Seat Belts, great condition
-Headliner, minor burn rear passenger side from welding in cage, not very noticeable
-Headliner light assembly, great condition
-Rearview mirror, great condition
-Dash, great condition. Has indentation above AC on driver side from monster tach UPR bracket that attaches to the AC controls, no holes in dash. Indentation may come up after being in the sun to warm it up. no key lock cylinder in glove box. ($400 plus shipping, the ycost $1700 retail, $1200 at 10% over dealer cost)
-Heater Core(whole assembly that mounts to firewall), great condition
-Both door panels, driver side good condition, scratch on speaker grill. Passenger side great condition
-Mach 460 rear deck with speakers and amps(2 of these actually), one is perfect, other one, one of the mount bolts broke off
-Carpet (has holes from cage install), good condition
-Door sill plasic(parts that clip on the lower door jam, not the small thin double sided tape ones), good condition
-E-brake assembly, great condition
-Steering colum/wheel(airbag blown), great condition. no key cylinder

Please PM me offers. All reasonable offers entertained, but please no low ballers. I am fair and honest and expect the same from the buyer.

I can also be emailed at [email protected]

thanks
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread