FS: Polished Borla Stinger Catback IRS

MTBSully

Established Member
Polished stinger catback off of my 04 Cobra. Putting the feelers out as I may want to try a different setup in the near future. The catback is in great shape and has been highly polished by yours truly. There are a couple of minor dings on the pipes that could probably be repaired from previous owner using a hammer to install:cryying: but other than that they are just about mint. Tips are in good shape too. Check out the pictures.

$500 + shipping

IMAG0018_zpsvcn3lul6.jpg

IMAG0017_zps0trybcwt.jpg

IMAG0016_zps0xkpiepi.jpg

IMAG0015_zpsbvf3iy8t.jpg

IMAG0014_zpssvdatwdo.jpg

IMAG0013_zpsqp63jxhv.jpg

Sorry bumper is off and I was lazy and forgot to adjust the catback so it is crooked lol

IMAG0319_zpsm7klaf00.jpg

IMAG0317_zps2ca1rgfj.jpg

Last edited:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Hey man I just saw the pics of your stingers. Damn they look beautiful! How did you get them to look so nice? I am debating whether to polish my old Magnaflows myself like this or just get rid of them for a set of polished ones like yours. Is it a lot of work? What did you use? BTW your inbox is full.

MTBSully

Established Member
Hey man I just saw the pics of your stingers. Damn they look beautiful! How did you get them to look so nice? I am debating whether to polish my old Magnaflows myself like this or just get rid of them for a set of polished ones like yours. Is it a lot of work? What did you use? BTW your inbox is full.

There is a how to thread on here about it. It is a lot of work. You can half ass it and it will come out okay, or you can take over an hour with each step of sanding and really get an awesome product. I would rather not do it again, but alas.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Thanks for the follow up. I will look it up and see what's involved and make my decision. BTW how is the sound on the stingers? I heard they're pretty aggressive sounding. With high flow cats would they be tame enough to drive around with and carry on a conversation?

MTBSully

Established Member
Thanks for the follow up. I will look it up and see what's involved and make my decision. BTW how is the sound on the stingers? I heard they're pretty aggressive sounding. With high flow cats would they be tame enough to drive around with and carry on a conversation?

Before I went turbo i had stock manifolds, catted BBK x pipe and the stingers and it was money. Easy to hear in the car and sounded awesome. Wish I could go back to that sound, the turbo makes it a bit quieter, but i guess the 700hp is worth it lol

Users who are viewing this thread