FS/Possible Trade..2003 DSG Cobra $17,900

02SVTV6

Established Member
damn why didnt u post this a month ago lol...if u were local i would def. pick it up within a week

Red99SVT

Established Member

Nice talking to you. Hope we can work something out. Several people interested. The resounding question I get from people is "Whats wrong with it". I have listed all flaws and is really just a good deal. The scratch will be getting fixed next week if I dont have a deposit and the price will go up a tad.

02SVTV6

Established Member
what are you willing to trade it for ? my Cobra has 46K on it true blue with the tan/brown leather/suede interior....car makes 430rwhp...what do u owe on that Terminator of urs ?

Bankai

Established Member
This is worth a try but would you consider a Mercedes SLK230 auto with 40k miles? If not I'ma have to wait till my car sells :(.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Actually could a moderator close this. I am for sure getting the scratch fixed and I will make a new thread then if I decide not to keep it.

Red99SVT

Established Member
tttt.. I have a set of 04 Seats with the dark centers going in within a week and then the scratch will be getting fixed. If anyone is interested like it is shoot me a PM and you will get a deal that will be hard to pass up.

Users who are viewing this thread