FS: PST Carbon Fiber Driveshaft

GetBitBiatch

Is that your gf's car?
Established Member
I have a brand new PST CF Driveshaft for a 2003-2004 Cobra. I'm not sure what other models it will fit.

This is a replacement from PST after I broke the original one I bought in 2007. The yoke broke away from the shaft and was just spinning around. It was unrepairable so PST gave me a brand new one for free. I didn't bother putting it back on the car since I still have the original aluminum shaft and I'm eventually getting rid of the car.

New cost from PST is $900, I'm asking $800 shipped.

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
I have one on my 03 cobra as well, these are top notch units.

I have a brand new PST CF Driveshaft for a 2003-2004 Cobra. I'm not sure what other models it will fit.

This is a replacement from PST after I broke the original one I bought in 2007. The yoke broke away from the shaft and was just spinning around. It was unrepairable so PST gave me a brand new one for free. I didn't bother putting it back on the car since I still have the original aluminum shaft and I'm eventually getting rid of the car.

New cost from PST is $900, I'm asking $800 shipped.

GetBitBiatch

Is that your gf's car?
Established Member
I noticed the clunk gone immediately and the vibrations I had before were gone. I've heard people say theirs felt like it reved faster but I didn't really notice.

Users who are viewing this thread