FS: Ram Street Dual Disc

ssketer4

Established Member
I have a brand new in the box Ram Street Dual Disc clutch and throw out bearing for sale. These were purchased directly from Ram. It fits the 03/04 cobra only, and is for the 26 spline input shaft. I have over $1400 invested, will sell for $1200 shipped to your door. Here is a link for more info:http://www.ramclutches.com

clutch model number: 90-2220
release brg. model number: 501

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Did you decide to go in a different direction in regard to clutches?

I have been considering getting the Ram Dual Plate but I lose the warranty with a second owner one. Is twelve hundred your best price?

bradfield

Established Member
I'm dealing with the warranty issue on mine now, do not let that be a factor in your purchase, the warranty is only for 30 days :(

ssketer4

Established Member
OLDMODMAN........No. Actually, I have one in my car, (installed it this past winter), and love it! It acts like a stock clutch, yet bites like crazy. This one was for my brother in law's 04 terminator, which has since been sold. I wouldn't worry about the warranty too much. I have been using Ram clutches for years,(since the late -70's), and haven't had a bad one yet! Yes, I think that is a fair price, shipped. That includes a $46 release bearing also. :)

SkipBuxton

Established Member
I can tell you this is a great clutch............ I have one in my car - great feel, not too stiff - and can handle lots of power.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I would jump...but it makes me sad because I've only got a few thousand on my Ram 98951T and flywheel I installed RIGHT BEFORE they released this clutch.

Best of luck, heard nothing but good things about this unit.

ssketer4

Established Member
I fixed the url link, so you can read about it there. I'm not at that power level yet, but I can tell you that this clutch is very streetable, NO chatter at all, and bites like HELL! These people Know how to make a clutch! :thumbsup:

ssketer4

Established Member
Ttt....If you have replaced your clutch more than twice, do some math..??? :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread