Fs: Super clean 93 notchback lots of mods!

selbyvince

Established Member
I believe it's car tech. But not 100% on that. It's a 800hp kit as it sits. But I wouldn't push the motor that hard.

selbyvince

Established Member
Yea won't be a problem. This shortblock from DSS is the best of the best that they offer. Has every option from them and they rate it for 600+. And I have a huge folder full of receipts for pretty much everything on the car.

89stang

Established Member
I thought you were doing the 5 lug swap? That's why I asked what wheels. How much if I bring my own wheels and I want the 5 lug? Hows 9500 sound?

selbyvince

Established Member
I was but I just want to sale it. Don't feel like messing with it.

I got this car on partial trade from my 04 cobra when I sold it. I have 10k in it with no wheels, 5 lug swap, or turbo kit. I bought that seperate.

You can have it for 9500 if you bring your own 4 lug wheels and nothing else goes with it (no 5 lug swap or turbo kit)

10k and you can have the 5 lug swap. It's brand new in the box. If you want the turbo kit that's + 1000 and if you want me to put pony wheels on it that's + 500.

selbyvince

Established Member
Sorry man, if you want everything, 11300 you bring 4 lug wheels best I can do or 11500 with my ponys. I'm losing enough as it is and I'm not the least bit interested in putting another dime in it. It's been on the market a week and I've had a lot of interest. I know it will sell. Where else will you find a 60k original mile 93 coupe with all these mods and new paint, for the money. With everything having 2500 miles on it. With a new 5 lug swap and a new twin kit.

Pony wheels will sell for 300, you add 200 and can get some 03 cobra wheels. Sorry but my offer stands to anyone. Title in hand and no bind what so ever to sale it. You won't be disappointed. I mean it's a 9.8/10 modded 93 coupe lol

Let me know either way. It's summer time now. Ready to get a summer toy, just not giving the car away to do so.

Last edited:

Svt96

Established Member
So he 5 lug was never installed? Or is it going to be? And can that turbo kit still be installed with ac?

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
It was never installed. Bought it about 2 weeks ago. I don't have any Intensions of installing it at this point because I don't plan to buy 5 lug wheels to sale it on lol.

For an extra 1800 bucks I'll load it on my 2009 18' dove tail car trailer with brand new tires and you can just come hook up to it and take off. Title in hand to trailer too.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Interested in the 5 lug swap....pm me what's all included and if anything is missing.

selbyvince

Established Member
So he 5 lug was never installed? Or is it going to be? And can that turbo kit still be installed with ac?

Yea you can keep ac with turbo kit.

Last offer that is only good for a few days

11,250 for the car with the 5 lug kit installed and 18" chemoreceptors saleens with good tires. + 1000 if you want the turbo kit. I can get the saleens, but only if you want to do that deal. Let me know.

985-232-3454

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread