FS T-56 Trans, ds, clutch

torchanniv03

Established Member
I am selling my t-56 out of my 03. The trans has 48k with no issues and has only had 4 track passes on it. I am going auto and i have a c4 in mind, but the guy wants ALL of my stuff for just his trans, so im just going to sell my stuff and buy his outright. Here is the list of parts i have:

T-56 w/ bellhousing - 1300 SOLD

Steeda short throw - 120 SOLD

Used Spec stg. 3 (26 spline) - 100 Also have brand new alum flywheel 350, 400 package deal flywheel and clutch!!

Alum. ds - 300 SOLD

I would prefer to sell all together and i can knock a little of if done that way. My name is Josh and my cell is 817 343 2492. You can call me or text anytime. I sell roofs so im open to calls all day! Thanks, :beer:

Last edited:

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
is the clutch and pressure plate still in good shape?

torchanniv03

Established Member
Yes the clutch is still in good shape. And to quick10th, nast97 has dibs and i have 1 more after him, but i will send some pics your way.

torchanniv03

Established Member
Guys i apologize, but i did not even notice that the clutch was 26 pline until i sent pics to a couple of people!! I didnt have this clutch on my car. I bought a package deal from a buddy of mine with a list of pieces and the clutch was one of them. My top post has been edited!!

Users who are viewing this thread