FS: Triple black glass roof 2013 GT500

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry man, no trades. Zero movement on Craigslist thus far. I also haven't adjusted the price.

Yeah,...don't lower the price. That's a great price for a nice car like that and desirable color scheme. Low mileage too. I have my car for sale as well and between the 3 Mustang sites, I have tons of hits without even updating the thread. I have not/will not lower the price on mine.
Nice car. GLWS!

NJredfire03

Established Member
Don't blame me. I'm just trying to compete with the guys giving their cars away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noldevin

Established Member
This car is a beauty, seen it in person a few times. That glass roof is incredible. Definitely worth more than 45k... someone buy it!

zsommer79

Established Member
Definitely worth more than 45k... someone buy it!

If the rumors are true about Ford extending the GT350 production to 2018 I would say 45k is a steal since there more than likely wouldn't be another GT500 before 2020 at this point.

noldevin

Established Member
If the rumors are true about Ford extending the GT350 production to 2018 I would say 45k is a steal since there more than likely wouldn't be another GT500 before 2020 at this point.
I agree, the gt350 is nothing like the gt500 and doesn't really begin to encroach on the same territory. I see no reason why the value should be dropping so much especially with the ridiculous markup dealers are charging. They are a totally different category of car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would've rather of kept my 14 GT500 over a GT350.

NJredfire03

Established Member
Just got back from getting an oil change and a clean bill of health through ford. Car is ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread