FS: True Forged Sleepers! 18 X 9 and 18 X 10

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
wow. ive seen you go through 3 sets of TF wheels. you seemed to stay with the chicanes (spelling) longer than any other wheel. you seemed to ditch the sleepers soo fast. i know theres a forged wheel out there for you. im suprised your getting rid of such a nice wheel so fast though. not trying to say anything bad about TF but do you not like ccw, forgeline, or hre? i think those 3 companies make some amazing wheels. of course TF is more realistic in pricing.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Free bump for a bad ass set of wheels...wish i had some extra cash layin around, those would look sweet on my black 03 vert...
They would look Great on black! :thumbsup:

I wish I wasnt poor, id kill for these on my DSG!
DSG would look Awesome as well! :thumbsup:

Good luck with the sale. I'd add how crazy I think you are, but I think it's been said enough times already. :)
Thanks man. :beer:

0mG :eek:
th0se are freaking hawt !!!! D0 WANT !!!!! i know these will be gone by the time i can buy them :cryying:
Thanks.

wow. ive seen you go through 3 sets of TF wheels. you seemed to stay with the chicanes (spelling) longer than any other wheel. you seemed to ditch the sleepers soo fast. i know theres a forged wheel out there for you. im suprised your getting rid of such a nice wheel so fast though. not trying to say anything bad about TF but do you not like ccw, forgeline, or hre? i think those 3 companies make some amazing wheels. of course TF is more realistic in pricing.
Well seeing that I liked True Forged wheels so much, I see no reason to switch to anything else. Steve is great to work with and listens to customers. I will continue to buy wheels from him.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
You put these up the day after I head back overseas! UGH!
GLWS....hoping I can pick some up when I get back.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
What can I say that hasn't already been said 100x and thought by you before you even started the thread. Good luck with the sale man, looking forward to the next set...... :beer:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Wait, I thought you had the wheels without the rivets? :??:
I did on my last set of Victory's. This is another set.

damn Iwish I had the money, those are awesome...
btw, where did you get that screen for your heat exchanger
I wish you had the money as well! LOL... I bought the screen from LDC Chicago, but they went out of business.

Beautiful good luck with the sale!
Thanks. :beer:

Such a nice car, and even nicer wheels.

Bump for a good seller!

-Jason
Thanks Jason! :beer:

You put these up the day after I head back overseas! UGH!
GLWS....hoping I can pick some up when I get back.
You could always buy them and the will be here when you get back? :-D

good luck!!!
Thanks.

What can I say that hasn't already been said 100x and thought by you before you even started the thread. Good luck with the sale man, looking forward to the next set...... :beer:
LOL. Thanks Kevin. :beer:

WOW! Your car is awesome!
Thank you.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Kevin....photo shop them on my white 94 cobra...lets see how they would look?!
Here's the best I could do Chris.

3774274473_cf9a3cfe99_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread