FS:TWIN TURBO GEN 2 LIGHTNING 1040rwhp/991rwtq

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
The economy is tough right now,as we all know, just hold on and it will sell, it is too nice not too. If I could sell my Volvo, I would be very interested in your truck, it is very badass. Good luck dude.

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
The economy is tough right now,as we all know, just hold on and it will sell, it is too nice not too. If I could sell my Volvo, I would be very interested in your truck, it is very badass. Good luck dude.

well if you sell it let me know..

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I want your truck! Interested in a trade for a '03 Redfire Cobra moderately modded? PM me and I'll work up details and pics if you're interested.

opie99

Established Member
i think i just got a stubby:-D. i cant believe it took that long

Last edited:

JtothaP

Established Member
The auction is legit. It is the same truck. I saw it and was thinking about buying it. I used to have a KB Lightning and decided it was time to buy another. The truck looks really inviting but why would this guy be selling it two months after he bought it off of SVTPerformance?

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
The guy that typed the add is an idiot, it is full of spelling errors. Not that I usually worry too much about that stuff, however when taking a seller's creditability into account and the only thing you know about them is what they've typed, it doesn't represent the seller all that well.

DaveG

Established Member
The guy that typed the add is an idiot, it is full of spelling errors. Not that I usually worry too much about that stuff, however when taking a seller's creditability into account and the only thing you know about them is what they've typed, it doesn't represent the seller all that well.

"ad"

:-D

Users who are viewing this thread