FT/FS SOS POD/SpeedHut Guages!!!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
why are you getting rid of these gauges...they are the best...pricey though...bump for ya...

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Sent him a PM a couple of days ago as well and never heard back. Not a good way to do business is right! :shrug:

You guys need to realize this $&*%^# agreed to sell these guages to me back in Sept and then dodged my pms repeatedly asking for a paypal addy. He then backed out after about 10 pms asking what the hell was up. He told me numerous times he would sell them to me then renigged when he thought he could squeeze a few more bucks out of the deal, plus whining about going through a divorce and having to sell the car blah blah blah. I have since put him on ignore as I don't care to read his lousy posts on ANY thread.

For the record, don't go by his trader rating alone...he has dicked around more than just me on this site.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
You guys need to realize this $&*%^# agreed to sell these guages to me back in Sept and then dodged my pms repeatedly asking for a paypal addy. He then backed out after about 10 pms asking what the hell was up. He told me numerous times he would sell them to me then renigged when he thought he could squeeze a few more bucks out of the deal, plus whining about going through a divorce and having to sell the car blah blah blah. I have since put him on ignore as I don't care to read his lousy posts on ANY thread.

For the record, don't go by his trader rating alone...he has dicked around more than just me on this site.

Wow guy first off i dont know where u got im married or whatever you may have got that mixed up when u tried offering me a ****ing psp game system for these guages.Or maybe u forgot the pm i sent you where i told you to quit ****ing penny pinching and buy some new ones...I mean its clear your not hurting for money

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Wow guy first off i dont know where u got im married or whatever you may have got that mixed up when u tried offering me a ****ing psp game system for these guages.Or maybe u forgot the pm i sent you where i told you to quit ****ing penny pinching and buy some new ones...I mean its clear your not hurting for money

Dude you told me you were going through a divorce, had to sell the car, wanted to sell the gauges, then they were staying in the car, blah blah blah. Penny pinching or not, you agreed to a price and then tried to squeeze more cash out of me. That ain't the way to handle business. Whether or not I am hurting for money doesn't make a hill of beans difference. You did NOT send any email telling me to buy new ones, and you asked me what I had to trade, since you told me you had a kid, I said I had a PSP game system, simply answered your question.

I'm an honest site member and expect the same in return. I sent you a PM to let you know this exact same thing.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Im 23years old...Not married Never married...and dont have a kid so why in the hell would i ask you these things??Either way your not gonna buy them and im gonna sell them for what i think is a fair price!

Users who are viewing this thread