FTBR Bushing Kit Installed

Evan5469

Established Member
First off I have to say a HUGE thank you to Jason (TRBO VNM) for doing the install with me yesterday. He did WAY more than I did. There's no way I would've been able to do it without him. :beer:

On the drive home last night I wasn't able to really test it out to see if it cured my wheelhop but the kit is instantly noticeable coming from the stock bushings. I was mostly cruising at about 65 the whole ride hom but the car corners with next to no body roll unless I really pushed it, and even then it felt like it was really sticking to the road. It feels much more solid than before also. I occasionally had the clunk going into gear and I haven't noticed that at all now. Also, I can feel bumps in the road a little more than before but nothing that any other sports car wouldn't transfer to the driver either. And I've noticed almost no increase in noise from the rear except for at about 45 mph in 4th I hear a little gear noise but it's slight.

Overall I'm very impressed with the kit and its quality. I highly recommend it to all 03/04 owners. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread