Fuel 04 cobra kb 2.8h

whiteguy

Established Member
I have a 04 cobra with the 2.8h, 60lb injectors, granatelli MAF, JLT CAI, Borlia full exhuast, kenne bell boost-a-pump, I am ready to get it tunes but I need a fuel system. Do i buy a whole system or what do i need? Ive seen the system from Lethal for around 1500 but i think i have to buy the FDPM wiring harness on top of that. Let me know thanks

whitedevil0321

Established Member
you will be good with just twin gt supercar pumps running with your BAP and 60's alot of lethals fuel system is out of stock due to fore being no longer..

1320 Junkie

Established Member
First off...how much boost do you plan on running? That is the most important question to ask before u get a answer...if your going to pulley it for 20+psi..u most definately need 80lb injectors and also a -8 fuel line along with the modded fpdm and twin GT's...just a heads up. Also a big MAF or a MAFia to piggy back your current one.

whitedevil0321

Established Member
First off...how much boost do you plan on running? That is the most important question to ask before u get a answer...if your going to pulley it for 20+psi..u most definately need 80lb injectors and also a -8 fuel line along with the modded fpdm and twin GT's...just a heads up. Also a big MAF or a MAFia to piggy back your current one.

you underestimate the power of 60's twin supercar pumps and a bap..

Users who are viewing this thread