Fuel Delivery Error... Never Again...

lgonz051

Established Member
I kept getting Fuel delivery error with a 2.76 on an unported eaton. Bought a Stage IV with the front rebuilt. Paid a shop to diagnose the fuel delivery error but they could not pin point to a single reason for it. Ive read on here people experiencing the same type of problem. At WOT around 4.5-6k RPM sounds like it hits the rev-limiter. Well i found a way to never get that error again. I Just finished installing the 60#'s and the SCT-BA-2600 MAF. Keeping the stock upper for now until i Put in my Fore Hat w/ Twin GT pumps, and Dual FPDM. Here is a couple of pics of my build so far. I know this is the expensive route to take but I will have a much better state of mind when i go WOT again after my tune.

securedownload-4.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

Last edited:

triblk6spd

Boost Everything!
Established Member
Lol. Thats crazy. I have the same problem and will be going the exact same route for a fix. Lmk how it all turns out. Are you using the zone 5 dual FPDM?

lgonz051

Established Member
nope the shop i do it at fabricates their own dual fpdm harness. I will be using 2 OEM FPDM's.

Nothing against the MDM jr its just thats how Ford runs it on the gt500's.

triblk6spd

Boost Everything!
Established Member
Ahh...whats the main difference? This car and its problems are new to me. I am just looking for the most complete solution. I will keep my eye on your thread and hope for some good info. Thanks man.

cobracide

Established Member
The first step is to check the fuel filter and typically just change it out. If the issue persists, datalog your fuel pump duty cycle. You could be out of pump.

lgonz051

Established Member
The first step is to check the fuel filter and typically just change it out. If the issue persists, datalog your fuel pump duty cycle. You could be out of pump.

changed the fuel filter, and they did datalog the fpdc. I think it also could have been vac leak/maf related maybe....

triblk6spd

Boost Everything!
Established Member
changed the fuel filter, and they did datalog the fpdc. I think it also could have been vac leak/maf related maybe....

"could have been"...so its all fixed? I talked to LP today and am goimg to go ahead and order the hat/pumps, and Zone 5. I am going to do some datalogging early this week.

lgonz051

Established Member
"could have been"...so its all fixed? I talked to LP today and am goimg to go ahead and order the hat/pumps, and Zone 5. I am going to do some datalogging early this week.

changed out the MAF, fixed the vac lines. And he couldn't get the p0148 "fuel delivery error" to come back on. But with my situation for some reason randomly every now and then it would go all the way to red line. but id say 90% of the time it cutoff. The shop wanted to charge me more to keep further diagnosing or they said i could go this route.

Haven't had it come back since.

triblk6spd

Boost Everything!
Established Member
What was wrong with the vac lines? ...or did you just go over them all? I have a brand new maf and have gonw thru all my vac stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread