fuel injection/fuel pump

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
my current set up is ported/pullied/75wetshot/ bolt ons....Should i upgrade my injectors and fuel pump???If so to what?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
So you're making 500 or so hp + NOS and zero fuel upgrades? What mod's you got done, pullies, cold air, .....

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
before you get lit up by people telling you to use the search button, the short answer is: absolutely!
60# injectors, and a BAP should do.
your gonna need a re-tune for the bigger injectors as well.

oh, and use the search botton, you will find more info about this topic than you will know what to do with

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
mods are stage V port with TB/PL...JTL CAI...2.8pulley...#4lower...100mm blower idler..SCT 2400 MAF....fluidyne HE...UPR off road x-pipe/borla stingers....4:10gears..IRS brace...315's nittos/ccw's and some other stuff i cant remember.....yeah ill just get the 60pounders.thanks guys

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
You got a Stage V? If so when did you get it? What power did you make on 91 octane?

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
about 3days ago....i still havent put it on...ima go ahead and order that stuff..then ill put everything back together at once....it will probably be a good 2 to 3 weeks before i tune it and dyno it...gotta wait on my unemployment check...LOL!!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Good luck.

I really hope you're kidding on the unemployment check though.

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
nope..not kidding.....well they pay me enough to have money left over for my car...parts arent cheap either..

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
nope..not kidding.....well they pay me enough to have money left over for my car...parts arent cheap either..

Wow...I believe I would be SAVING that extra money left over if I knew I didn't have a job. Especially since the unemployment will eventually run out. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread