Fuel injector cleaner

A stallion

Established Member
Hey guys is it good to run fuel injector cleaner once in a while in our cars ? Lucas brand for Example or their are actually band for your injectors ?

Thank you

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Hey guys is it good to run fuel injector cleaner once in a while in our cars ? Lucas brand for Example or their are actually band for your injectors ?

Thank you

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/greasy-spoon-418/870643-fuel-system-cleaners.html

waste of money. Just change your fuel filter when you are supposed to and run good fuel.

That may be your opinion but it is certainly not true if someone is using bargain fuels that do not contain a fuel injection type cleaning additive.:nonono:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
What would you recommend for use in a motorcycle...a 2009 ZX10R specifically?

Amsoil Quick Shot

First tank, poor in a full bottle. After that, 1/2 bottle per tank.

Bike owners comment it makes WOT feel stronger, better throttle response, and one heck or a clean carb or fuel injection system.

One Harley owner took his bike into a Harley service center for seasonal maintenance. The repair technician said his high mileage bike had the cleanest carb he had ever seen on a bike of that age, and wanted to know if it was a replaced part.

The owner told him it was the original part, and he uses Quick Shot.

Amsoil MC Octane Boost

^ If you have a modded bike and need more octane, this is an alternative.

Last edited:

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
Troy thanks again for your advice and help. The oil, filters, and fuel system cleaners for both my vehicles are all on their way. My bike is modded so I may give the octane boost a shot and see how it feels : )

Users who are viewing this thread