Fuel line upgrades

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Just curious on what you guys are doing for aftermarket fuel lines? Don't want something that's going to stink up the garage with fuel seeping through the hose.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I'm ging to run a stainless steel line between the IRS and the front fenderwell with flexible Fragola Push-Lite hose on both ends...

02reaper

Established Member
02reaper - what size and how much hose did you end up buying? Also how many camps to buy? Thanks

I bought 20' of line and 4 fittings of -6an for my return less system with fore hat. I ran right beside the stock fuel line. In addition to that, I got an aftermarket fuel filter and put it into the passenger side fender well for easy access. Also, I bought a check valve to keep fuel in the lines, so I don't have to turn the key over to prime the lines.

Picture of fuel filter
DSC02055.gif

Part numbers to all of the parts I used. Got them from summit racing equipment.
(1)Fuel line: aer-fcc0620
(4)Fuel fittings: aer-fbm1103
(1)Check valve: aei-15106
(1)coupling for check valve to fuel hat: rus-640550
(1)Fuel filter: maa-3160
(2)Plugs for extra inlet/outlet in fuel filter: sum-g1482
(2)90 degree adapters for fuel filter: ear-982266erl

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Neil,

I used this line from Aeroquip.
Item # FC350-08, Aeroquip FC350 Engine & Air brake on Dunham Rubber & Belting Corp.

Item # FC350-08 Aeroquip FC350 Engine & Air brake

FMVSS106 Construction: AQP elastomer tube, polyester inner braid and a single wire braid reinforcement; black polyester textile braided cover. Application: Air, gasoline, fuel lubricating oils and coolants.

Here are the fittings I used as well.
Pneumatics & Hydraulics > Hoses > Hydraulic Hose Fittings > Hose Fitting,hyd,SAE,Straight,3/4-16 : Grainger Industrial Supply

No fuel smell and worked Great!

Users who are viewing this thread