Fuel prices near you

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My wife and I have seen multiple times over the past week where a posted gas price sign has literally changed as we drove by. Normally the changes occur overnight. This is crazy. How far will they go, is the big question. Biden seems resigned to choking us by not re-instituting drilling here in the U.S.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Literal real time price gouging...
My wife and I have seen multiple times over the past week where a posted gas price sign has literally changed as we drove by. Normally the changes occur overnight. This is crazy. How far will they go, is the big question. Biden seems resigned to choking us by not re-instituting drilling here in the U.S.

VegasMichael

Established Member
You might want to rethink that road trip to Death Valley.
275326664_10160264576521672_5024199217297990915_n.jpg

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Two weeks ago I filled up in vegas at $3.79, yesterday it was $4.29.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I gassed up the truck this morning at Mobil after shopping,.........$4.50 a gallon for the 89 octane.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I think one gas station in Commiefornia is at 7 bucks a gallon for regular octane.
HOLY CRAP!!!!!

muscleatsrice

Established Member

It’s crazy to think we were energy independent not too long ago, And actually exporting to other countries.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

C2tuck

Established Member
Well unfortunately we’ve been fighting sand issues the last several weeks out here in west Texas…apparently a few mines didn’t think maintenance was really THAT important, so now 2 of the 5 major ones are down. It’s putting a huge damper on production. We normally crank out 14-16 stages per 24hrs/ per pad, and now we’re down to 6-8.

Sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread