Established Member
Premium Member
Today in Buckeye, AZ
20220519_083537.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
48hrs withough movement on gas prices in my town...slightly odd

But my town seems to go up fast and not move a penny for 3 or 4 weeks, then either droo 3c or jump 10c

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Everytime I see people wearing them at work I chuckle.

If hating someone is your personality you need help.

Good for you. I can’t stand him and all democrats ****ing this country up. If you enjoy it, the inflation, high gas prices, and blame of Russia who isn’t are friend **** you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusten

Established Member
Good for you. I can’t stand him and all democrats ****ing this country up. If you enjoy it, the inflation, high gas prices, and blame of Russia who isn’t are friend **** you too.

Did I say I enjoy it or did I say hating someone as your personality is a weak move?

Don't make assumptions. It shows your limited intelligence better than your lame shirt.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just checked BJ's and they went up .10 since yesterday to $4.89 for Premium. Costco hasn't changed yet but I expect to see them jump to $4.99 later today or tomorrow. They're usually .10 higher than Costco because they offer members a .10 discount.
Yep, as expected, Costco has gone up .10 overnight for Premium, which is now $4.99.
BJ's jumped .05 to $4.94. o_O Thanks Biden!! :mad:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I remember in the early 2000's Premium was 20-30cents higher than regular. Then it was 45 then 60 cents.

Now, depending on the owner/location of the gas station I've seen up to a dollar more for 93.

Racetrac/Wawa are at least consistent with 60c over regular.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Did I say I enjoy it or did I say hating someone as your personality is a weak move?

Don't make assumptions. It shows your limited intelligence better than your lame shirt.
It’s your opinion that it’s a weak move not a fact.
Why would it even bother you to the point you’d respond that he wore a shirt you obviously disagree on?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

You said I need help because of said shirt. I’m sure there are things, or people you hate, or don’t like as well? Maybe said shirt hurt your feelings or you disagree with it good for you.

Dusten

Established Member
You said I need help because of said shirt. I’m sure there are things, or people you hate, or don’t like as well? Maybe said shirt hurt your feelings or you disagree with it good for you.

Are there things I hate? Positively. Do I run around sporting a T-shirt about it? **** no.

I don't disagree with it. I said that. I think everyone wearing them looks like a tantrum throwing 4 year old.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Are there things I hate? Positively. Do I run around sporting a T-shirt about it? **** no.

I don't disagree with it. I said that. I think everyone wearing them looks like a tantrum throwing 4 year old.

I disagree with the direction this country is in, heading in right now that’s why I wear one, and why I fly a Trump 24 flag besides my American flag. I hope Trump or DeSantis run in 24. You’re entitled to your opinion as am I.

Dusten

Established Member
That's why we live in America bro.
We have that freedom to wear it. If you don't like it, I guess it's too bad. You're not wearing it, he is.

Did I say he can't wear it? Or shouldn't? Or that I, in my free ****ing opinion, find it sad and pathetic?

Come on man. You know me well enough to know I ain't tell anyone not too. Just stating that they look like dildos doing it.

Remember I spent 20 years defending that freedom.

Dusten

Established Member
I disagree with the direction this country is in, heading in right now that’s why I wear one, and why I fly a Trump 24 flag besides my American flag. I hope Trump or DeSantis run in 24. You’re entitled to your opinion as am I.

If trump runs he'll lose again. I'd vote for desantis, but there are enough center voters that dislike trump he'll never win again.

Users who are viewing this thread